Make your wife’s day, every day, with these simple acts that will remind her of your love for her.
1. Tell her you love her
You must tell her you love her more than once per day, including when you leave and when you come home. Because texting is so popular, you can even text her; although telling her face-to-face is the most important and intimate.
2. Show her you love her
Of all the things you need to do every single day, this is perhaps the most vital. You can tell her all you want, but showing her is the sauna of everyday living. Showing, not telling, is the writer’s mantra, and should be a husband’s. Thousands of ways exist on how to show your wife you love her. Be creative — Every. Single. Day.
3. Pick up after yourself
Nothing is less sexy than heaps of clothes, shoes, socks, candy wrappers, etc. lying everywhere. Surely you can spend the few minutes to put away your shoes, place your socks in the dirty clothes or even hang up your pants. It’s just plain laziness to flop stuff on the floor or pile a zillion T-shirts on the chair next to your bed.
4. Clean around your sink
Yuck! One of the most unsanitary places in America today, aside from your computer keyboard, is your sink. Clean it every day and reach over and clean your spouse’s. She will be pleasantly surprised and grateful.
5. Iron your own clothes
Try doing the ironing yourself. You would be surprised how relaxing — even therapeutic — it really is.
6. Write her a note
This could be the simplest one you do. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy; just a note to let her know she is beautiful, or to have a good day. Put it in her pocket or out somewhere she can see it. Try a sticky note on the mirror in the bathroom.
7. Make the bed
Or at least help make the bed. It’s always easier when two make the bed, and it takes just a few moments of your time. There is a certain something refreshing about a made bed.
8. Don’t complain
Surely, you can refrain from complaining once per day — make it twice tomorrow. Complaining is a sign of pessimism.
9. Read to her
You may not be a reader, but reading something to her every day is sweet and intimate. It could be one of the comics from the daily paper, a Bible verse or two, or an incredible passage from the novel you are reading.
10. Brush your teeth
Freshness is a key to happiness.
11. Don’t ask about what needs to be done
Having to ask shows you are non-observant. She probably has hinted and maybe even come right out and said, “Dear, would you do this?” Be observant; look around; listen to her.
12. Put the dishes in the dishwasher
There is no reason to leave them in the sink or on the table. If it’s full, empty it.
13. Pull in the garage straight
Garage space is sacred space; so, make sure you pull in straight and on your own side. Encroaching on her spot is not cool. If her car is outside, go ahead and put hers away, too. It’s one of those showing-you-love-her things.
14. Take care of the garbage
It’s always your turn to take out the garbage — no questions asked.
15. Lock the doors and turn out the lights
At night, walk around the house, lock the doors and turn out the lights. Your spouse will feel safe and protected by you completing this task.
16. Hug her
Hugs in the morning. Hugs when you come home. Hugs when you go to bed. And make sure they aren’t just a mere squeeze. Give her bear hugs.
17. Compliment her
Remind her how much you love that smile you fell in love with. There are lots of things you love about her, so remind her of them often.
18. Help with the dishes without being asked
Along with putting dishes into the dishwasher, help with dishes during cooking and after meals.
19. Make one of the meals
This may mean you have to learn how to cook something. But your efforts will be much appreciated when you have a delicious meal prepared for her.
20. Have an incredible conversation each day
In today’s society, with so much technology, long work days, etc., we seldom have time for conversation. Your marriage will be strengthened if you take the time to actually talk to your wife every day.
Memorize this list, add to it and always remember two important words: “Yes, Dear.”
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment21 hours ago
South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Lauds Wizkid’s ‘Made In Lagos’ Album
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘How Can You Be Angry That Someone Is Happy’ – Singer Davido Blows Hot
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Wizkid Calls Out British Rapper, Tinie Tempah And His Manager Over Unpaid Debts
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Singer Jennifer Lopez Goes Nude On New Cover Art
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Davido’s ‘The Best’ Featuring Mayorkun Hits 10M Streams In Its First Week
- National News20 hours ago
We Deliberately Shut Down Refineries – NNPC GMD
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘I’m Rooting For Burna Boy To Win The Grammys’, Says Tiwa Savage
- Metro News21 hours ago
No Pardon For Rapists, Says Sanwo-Olu