News Feed

SEE The South-African Lady Who Thinks All Nigerian Women Are Ugly [Photos]

She hates Nigerian women and she is not ashamed to express it!

Source: Splendor Mag

1. bola(bb london)

October 22, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Am really ashamed & dissapointed in this mother f**cker looking like monster, infact I can’t even go a date with this baboo, because the most ugly girls in NIGERIA are far better than this masqurade, my parent will even kill me if I mistakenly bring this transgender sh**t home##########daughter of b**cth

2. Nigeria

October 22, 2015 at 4:53 pm

South African woman what is that your ugly name? may almighty God 4give you say a big AMEN

3. Hopeful

October 23, 2015 at 6:27 am

For her mind,she fine oh! Lol! See face!

4. oikeke

October 23, 2015 at 8:28 am

Please, I think she needs to look in the mirror again because I believe Obasanjo is finer than she is. Haba! ok, it could just be a bout of JEALOUSY.

• francis blessing

October 23, 2015 at 8:46 am

Omo see ugly face, you still get mount dey talk!

5. patience

October 23, 2015 at 8:45 am

She hates Nigerian women,they are ugly?which Nigerian woman cares about her opinion?

6. vivaprince

October 23, 2015 at 12:07 pm

i hate you to d fullest. no try us we be winsh.

7. Ahamza

October 23, 2015 at 3:41 pm

There is no mirror for her home that why

8. amaka okere

October 23, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Motherf**ker who cares?u aint even fine nt to talk of being beautiful

9. anita philips

October 24, 2015 at 7:42 am

a Nigerian babe must have taken her man, who knows. But it’s such a pity that someone could hate another and go to such extend to express it on social media. If you have an issue with someone, deal with that person and not generalise , that’s being myopic.

10. Reality Bites

July 26, 2018 at 11:24 pm

She’s hideous too though. LOL!!! Shhhh!

News Feed

#EndSARS: People take time out to curse me in their prayers– Aisha Yesufu Reveals

Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu, has revealed that Muslims now take out time to curse her in their prayers.

Information Nigeria recalls that Yesufu lead #EndSARS campaign against police brutality and reforms.

The female activist disclosed this on her Twitter handle.

She wrote;

”Heard I am being cursed in mosques! People finish praying and take time out to curse me in their prayers I have asked they should please let me know how many of these curses they rained on me when I was making same demands during GEJ! We are all already cursed in Nigeria”

News Feed

Hoodlums loot Ndoma-Egba house in Calabar, cart away his late father’s robes

Hoodlums who destroyed and looted the residence of former leader of the Nigerian Senate, Victor Ndoma-Egba in Calabar reportedly carted away the Judge’s robes of the politicians’ father.

Reacting to the incidence, Ndoma-Egba appeared to the hoodlums to return the robes of his late father who was a judge.

Ben Ayade, governor of the state, had imposed a 24-hour curfew as part of measures to contain the situation but the mob broke loose.

In a statement, Ndoma-Egba narrated how he got intelligence on the attack but despite informing security agencies, “nothing was done to stop the attack”.

“At about 2 am (local time, as I was abroad) on Saturday 24th. October 2020 I received a text informing me that there were plans by arranged hoodlums to attack my residence in Calabar, that of Senator Gershom Bassey and a hotel owned by Senator John Owan Enor,” he said.

“I promptly forwarded the texts to Senators Bassey and Owan Enoh. I also called the security agencies in Calabar to apprise them of the information. Calabar from my information was already tense from the previous day’s break-in into warehouses storing COVID 19 palliatives and the subsequent breaching of shops and other businesses. The impending attack on Senators Bassey, Owan Enoh and I was already public knowledge as later that morning I got many calls to that effect.

“Thereafter I kept calling the security agencies by the hour when in spite of their assurances that they will secure my house there was no evidence of any security personnel in my vicinity. I understand, the times were indeed confounding for everybody.

“At about 2 pm the intruders broke into my house and looted it to the ground leaving only the bare floor. All the toilets, baths, pumps and indeed every imaginable fitting were removed as were items of furniture, clothing, a huge collection of mainly rare, out of print books, documents and historic photographs. They also removed all the windows, railings, family pictures and burglary proofs. Even my private chapel was not spared.

“They set the cars ablaze and parts of the building after more than four hours of interrupted operations in my house. It was methodical. Among the intruders were obviously electricians, plumbers, carpenters, motor mechanics, panel beaters and other tradesmen. Mercifully, no life was lost. I started building the house in 1991 and moved in in January, 2009.

“While not prejudging, and without prejudice to the work of the security agencies, I have forgiven the intruders, and pray fervently for them to find meaning, inner peace, and fulfilment in their lives. I only plead that they return my late father’s judges robes which they certainly would not be needed for anything and is surely incriminating.

“The destruction of my house was clearly premeditated, wanton and unjustifiable but I understand the anger in the land especially amongst our youths. However, if looting and burning my home will better their lives and bring positive change to our land, then it is a sacrifice my family and I gladly make.”

Ndoma-Egba said there is an urgent need to educate, motivate and engage the youth if they must be a blessing to the country.

News Feed

Fan asks Kaisha to meet Erica for lessons on how to become a bad girl

Fan asks Kaisha to meet Erica for lessons on how to become a bad girl

Nigerian entrepreneur Kaisha Umaru who shot to fame after she appeared on Big Brother Nigeria 2020 has replied a fan who advised her to meet Erica for lessons on how to become a bad girl.

Kaisha Umaru, the 25-year-old entrepreneur from Sokoto State had taken to Twitter to ask her fans how she can become a bad girl. The ex housemate stated that she needs lessons, and her fans suggested different ways for her.

However, a particular fan advised her to meet her fellow reality TV star, Erica Nlewedim who was disqualified from the last season of the Big Brother reality show.

“Ask Erica she’ll give you lessons on how to be a good and bad girl”, Kheeks wrote.

Check out Kaisha’s reaction below;