Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just over six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
- Participate in major incident reviews, support incident managers in identifying real causes and accurate descriptions of incidents and impacts, recommend remedial actions and resolve all issues that are escalated
- Perform second level and necessary back office support to Field, BSS and NOC teams
- Coordinate BSS database management, including network parameter changes, BSC/RNC rehoming, cutovers, network upgrades, BTS/NodeB rehoming and packet switch configurations.
- Coordinate the implementation of BSS/RAN-related work orders (WOs) and change requests (CRs)
- Coordinate corrective RAN/BSS maintenance as required, and assist field operation teams to resolve BSS/RAN issues including clearing of QOS alarms, resolving BSS- related outage and network problems.
- Implement crisis management and service continuity policies and procedures to ensure minimal disruptions to the business in the event of any disaster.
- Proactively work with other stakeholders on network incidents requiring cross-departmental collaboration.
- Provide efficient, timely and effective remedies to network issues and requirements and ensure minimal disruption to business.
- Investigate and identify root causes of major incidences and ensure its resolution
- .Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director, Network Operations
Desired Skills and Experience
- First degree in Engineering or a related field
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) in a supervisory role
- GSM, EDGE, WCDMA Technologies
- Understanding of Network Topology and Connectivity
- Network Availability and Capacity Management
- Fault and Incident Management
- Change Management
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus