Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world’s demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Under broad direction, leads and directs multi-discipline asset team(s) in planning and execution of field development/ redevelopment programs and production operations in partnership with our clients to maximize the value of oil and gas assets and projects. Responsible for financial performance (P/L) of assigned assets through effective planning, organizing, management of resources, and application of value-adding technologies. Serves as the primary interface with partners for project operations and represents the company in technical and commercial matters. Ensures the technical quality of work prepared under their supervision and administers contract provisions related to execution of work. Job role contributes directly to value creation through cost control, technical innovation, increased production and improved recovery of hydrocarbon reserves. Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in engineering and a minimum of 15 years of diverse experience in the Exploration and Production industry. Registration as a licensed/chartered professional engineer is preferred.
· Responsible for financial performance (profit/loss) of assigned assets
· Preparation and administration of capital and expense budgets
· Management of field development/redevelopment and operating activities in accordance with terms and conditions of
· Identification and application of appropriate technologies to maximize asset value
· Leader of Joint Technical Team (where applicable) comprised of company and client personnel, responsible for
preparation of work programs and securing management approval
· Coaching, counseling and performance appraisal of subordinate staff
· Resolves issues related to logistical support and service quality delivered to project operations by applicable Product
· Preparation and adminstration of annual reserve reviews which are used in valuation of the company’s producing
· Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering
· Possession of a Professional Engineer license preferred
· Minimum of 15 years of experience in a variety of oil & gas exploration and production roles which includes
experience in reservoir engineering, production and/or drilling operations, contract administration, technical staff
supervision and management experience
Halliburton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Code: OG802-ESG
Job ID: 00287699
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment17 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Tara Durotoye Reveals The Extent Of Damage Done To Her Store By Hoodlums
- Entertainment20 hours ago
#EndSARS: “I Swear On My Life, Our Fallen Soldiers Must Get Justice” – Rapper Falz (Video)
- National News20 hours ago
No State Hoarded COVID-19 Palliatives, NGF Insists
- Lifestyle20 hours ago
Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
- Entertainment22 hours ago
“Love Doesn’t Exist In Nigeria, Everyone Now Belongs To The Streets” – Rapper Ycee
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘Be Grateful For Every Second Of Your Life’ – Mercy Eke
- National News20 hours ago
NASS Will Secure Justice For Police Brutality Victims, Ensure Five-Point Demands Are Implemented – Lawan