News Feed

Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose Finally Replaces Her Manhood With A V*gina And Shares The Photo On Facebook

Nigerian transgender Stephanie Rose poses completely Unclad.. & yes, she now has a vagina.

The Nigerian transsexual, born Dapo Adaralegbe – who now lives in Amsterdam as a female, took to her Facebook page a few days ago to share an Unclad pic, to let people know that she now has a vagina. She has had the surgery to remove the joystick he was born with. The photo is a little too much…

Source: Facebook

1. anita philips

October 12, 2015 at 5:35 pm

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

2. Chucks

October 12, 2015 at 5:49 pm

It is appointed unto a man. once to die and after that the judgement.
    If she does not repent, she will regret this statement on the final day.
    JESUS LOVES YOU ALL

3. juste

October 12, 2015 at 8:26 pm

This is just the worst way of seeking attention. This man not woman dosen’t even know where she is, God have mercy.

4. Young John

October 12, 2015 at 8:50 pm

if he or she I don’t and I don’t want to knw, if she doesn’t talk to abt forgiveness,, hmmm I don’t hw her way will look like because no body tempt God go free handed… may God forgive her

5. Jeremiah

October 12, 2015 at 8:52 pm

Blind, deaf and dump. Infact this is totally madness.

6. dami

October 12, 2015 at 9:23 pm

Shey na God u dey refer to…I leave u to him…

7. one

October 13, 2015 at 9:45 am

Dapo or whatever u call urself u re biting more than u can chew God will destroy u one day d way HE destroy sodom n gomorra stop this madness bf it is too late f u n I pity ur parents d day they gave birth to u they were happy but now u re am abomination to them,to nigeria n to d world. Stop seeking cheap attention

8. Jane

October 13, 2015 at 11:01 am

Stephanie rose…is a confused idiot you changed ur self too a lady doesn’t make you one .. you are not thing but a carzy man!!!!yea I called u a man because tht is wht you are….may God forgive you

9. Anthony Ekeleme

October 13, 2015 at 1:22 pm

An adage in my place says that the person who picks stones for a mad man to throw at people is equally mad. This applies to the media that undertakes to hurt our sensibilities by publishing Dapo and rotten utterances. No moslem can publish such garbage against his Allah.

10. Edogie

October 13, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Is this news ? please you people should stop posting all this foolish transgender stuff of a thing they are disgusting please

11. Mrs Steve

October 13, 2015 at 8:50 pm

May God have mercy on you bcos you are an agent of darkness.

12. dammy

October 14, 2015 at 12:39 am

pls renounce ur words,God do exist, just imagine hw u came on existence. May God forgive u for this. this world is not urs nd will never be urs

13. Sir Paulo

October 14, 2015 at 3:27 pm

God can still forgive u only if u r ready to repent. Just turn back to God n u will escape his wrath

14. Gift

October 17, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Repent and renounce ur sin. God is faithful and just to forgive u this blasphemy. Hmmmmmmmm end tym

15. Jonathan

October 2, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Only the sensitive one can know who God is but for somebody like Stephanie Rose they are not.God forgive him because he don’t know what that he is talking about. the God you call idiot is still the God that created you. have you ever asked weather if from were you are coming from or how were you created? this is nonsense……. go back to your father to tell you more about Jesus .

News Feed

The wicked shall not go unpunished – Oyedepo tells hoodlums looting, vandalizing properties

The wicked shall not go unpunished - Oyedepo tells hoodlums vandalizing properties

General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has reacted to the ongoing vandalization and looting of government and private properties by hoodlums in the country.

Oyedepo declared that all the hoodlums taking undue advantage of the unrest in the country will not go unpunished.

The cleric made the declaration during his Sunday service on October 25.

The clergyman also prophesied that unrest in the country was over and that the peace of God has been restored back to the land.

“The sources of agitation will be wisely dealt with and favorably dealt with; the land shall rest again in the name of Jesus Christ.

“All the hoodlums who are taking advantage of this season, let hand be joined in hand, the wicked shall not go unpunished.

“Innocent people on the streets going about their own cause and businesses, they were in their shops, the only business they have.

“CAUTION! You don’t have a double life, you have only one, you don’t have a spare. Caution! I bind all activities of the devil behind every form of unrest being inflicted by hoodlums in the name of Jesus,” he prayed.

News Feed

I have no plans of relocating, Laycon tells fan

I have no plans of relocating, Laycon tells fan

Laycon, winner of Big Brother Naija season 5 edition has made it known that he has no plans of relocating outside Nigeria, in spite of all that is embroiling in the country.

His statement comes after one of his Icon fans expressed that few of the ex-housemates are planning to relocate outside the country, asking what Laycon plans on doing.

Laycon, thereafter, restated his love and commitment to his fans, adding that for him to leave the country, he would have to go with all his fans.

The fan identified as Amara wrote on Twitter:

“Vee, Neo, Nengi, Ozo dey plan japaa, only Laycon still dey write motivational tweets. @itsLaycon which way na?!”

In response, he tweeted:

“If I wan japa, I gats carry all my icons with me… So until that one dey possible, I dey here with Una.”

See post below:

News Feed

Untrained soldier flogs woman at ATM stand for telling him to join the queue

Untrained soldier flogs woman at ATM stand for telling him to join the queue

A Nigerian lady, Ada-oma, has take to social media to recount her experience in the hands of a soldier with the Nigerian Army.

According to her, she was at an ATM machine of the UBA branch at Oshodi area of Lagos when a soldier  approched her, flouting the the rules of an existing queue.

The said soldier reportled assaulted Ada-Oma after she asked the uniform man to join the queue.

Taking to Twitter, she wrote,

“Hello Nigerians, I was just assaulted by an army official this morning 26/10/2020 at the ATM stand of @UBAGroup at their oshodi branch. i’m still shaking and crying as i write this because i have never felt this way in my entire life.

“I’m also scared writing this because he Threatened me. so my Life is your hands Nigerians.
I was on the ATM queue and this @NigerianArmy official asked me to move so he can pass, i asked him if he was on the queue that there is a queue, he asked me to move,i moved and continued asking him if he was on the queue, he flared up as you will see in the video below, and before i knew what happened he brought out his belt and hit me.

“This happened at your branch in oshodi and your security men were there. He hit me!!!!! I literally cried my way to the office. I never insulted him.

“Only asked if he was on the queue and he got angry and furious and violent. He threatened to make me bleed blood, in my own country because i asked if he was on the queue.I want justice.”

Watch the videos below: