Have you ever had the feeling like you are praying and God just isn’t answering you? At the same time, everyone around you is telling you that God answers every prayer?
In the hustle and bustle of the day, it can be difficult to tell when God is talking to you. The thing to remember is he is always talking, and you just need to listen up.
Here are seven ways God could be reaching out to you in ways you never thought of before:
1. While serving others
Have you ever served someone, and while you were serving, you got the feeling that you should change something in your life? Has someone you served said something that had a life-changing impact in your life? This is God speaking to you. These people are not placed in your life by accident. He places them there.
Nothing brings more peace and happiness in this life than giving of your time to help someone else. God is always more willing to answer our prayers when you are willing to give a lending hand to help someone in need.
2. Studying your scriptures
There is an old saying that says, “When you want to talk to God, you pray. When he wants to talk to you, you read your scriptures.” God speaks through his written word, and nothing can enlighten you more than sitting down and cracking open the Bible. So, the next time you open your scriptures and a particular verse stands out to you, know that God is reaching out to you.
3. Acts of kindness from other people
Have you ever had a bad day, and at the moment you need it most someone approaches you to tell you are an awesome person? Or when everyone in your family is sick, and a friend brings over a huge pot of soup to share?
These are moments when people feel the need to reach out and help you. Anything that’s good must come from God, and it does. Many times people are prompted to reach out and help. God uses them to answer your prayers.
4. Feelings that come to your heart
Often times, when we pray, we expect a huge sign from God. However, most of the time, he speaks to us through the feelings in our heart. Have you ever prayed and felt this overwhelming peace? That is God letting you know he is there for you and is telling you yes to the things you are asking.
Other times, do you get an uncomfortable feeling? A feeling like maybe you shouldn’t do it? That is also God talking. He will never lead us to do anything wrong. That is him telling you no, don’t do that.
Sometimes no feeling can be an answer to our prayers. It could mean, “Just wait a little longer. You’re not ready quite yet.”
5. Tender mercies
“Tender mercies” are like little love notes God sends us to let us know he is there for us. This can be anything: You get a phone call from your mom at the moment you were thinking of her. You didn’t think your car was going to start and it all of sudden starts. These are the moments God is telling you he is there for you. Most the time, you are the only one who is benefited from them because it was exactly what you needed in the moment you needed it.
The best way to see these tender mercies is to pray to have the ability to recognize them when they happen. If you pray for your eyes to be opened to them they will be opened.
6. Thoughts that come to your mind
Sometimes thoughts can come to your mind to do something that you have never done before. In the end, it benefited you from doing it. It could be as simple as trying to solve a math problem for homework in a different way and you find the right answer. That is God speaking to us. This doesn’t mean every thought you have comes from God. However, if you are stumped and all of sudden you get an idea that could be God helping you out.
The best way to distinguish if it is God or not is to not worry about it. Always try to do what is good. God never prompts us to do something bad. If you strive to always do what is good, then you are listening to what God has to say.
7. Accepting God’s will above all else
Many times, God is giving a clear answer, and you are not willing to accept it. It could be that he is prompting you to go in a direction you never thought of before, and it is something you don’t necessarily want to do. However, putting your trust in God and his timing will always pay off in the end. He always has your back. He wants the best for your life. The first step to putting your faith in him is accepting his will above all else.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Politics13 hours ago
BREAKING: Senator Abbo Dumps PDP; Joins APC
- News Feed13 hours ago
Lai Mohammed reacts to second report on Lekki tollgate shooting
- National News16 hours ago
Family Of Slain Vendor Demands N500m Compensation From Gbajabiamila, Threatens Legal Action
- Entertainment14 hours ago
Socialite Pretty Mike And His 6 Pregnant Babymamas Make It To The Wendy Williams Show
- News Feed13 hours ago
Water tank driver accuses Duncan Mighty of assaulting him in Rivers
- News Feed13 hours ago
Offa Polytechnic Student Union Government Gives Merit Award To Cultist Groups
- National News17 hours ago
Don’t Allow Conspiracy Theorists Undermine Lagos Security, Sanwo-Olu Tells Residents
- Entertainment15 hours ago
“Know Who You’re Coming For” – BBNaija’s Cee-C Debunks Rumor That She Didn’t Pass Her Bar Exams