Couples over time start to withdraw from each other. Their level of enthusiasm is low when it comes to being intimate with one another.
They start to feel like they have done it many times and being sexually involved isn’t a big deal. The truth is each moment is magical but it’s all dependent on the couple’s participation or involvement.
Women, due to one reason or the other avoid getting romantically involved with their husbands. Childbirth and change in body may be part of the driving forces behind this.
Some couples go as far as having separate bedrooms and sleeping in different beds; this would only weaken the bond and cause a rift in the marriage.
Consider the following benefits accrued to sleeping with your husband
Avenue To Catch Up On Each Other’s Life
Imagine how cozy it is lying in your husband’s arms while you review the activities of the day. Some couples get so busy with their jobs that the only moment of peace they have is the time they lay on the bed. They could have soft pillow talks to share feelings and concerns. That might as well be the only time they get to spend with each other.
When a woman sleeps regularly in the same bed with her husband, it creates an avenue for them to get intimate. They have first-hand knowledge of each other’s bodies. They know where it hurts and what part of the body gives the highest sensation. Compared to the couples sleeping in different beds; things could be awkward once in a while when they try to meet. Cuddling and spooning provides many women comfort and help ease the stress of the day. It also makes the women feel safe and secured.
Chance To Get Bawdy
Women most times find it hard to ask their husbands for sex. Sleeping regularly with husbands help them overcome this shyness and encourage them to initiate sex when they are in the mood. In addition to this, they also get comfortable and learn to discuss different aspects of their sexuality. They are able to guide their husbands during lovemaking and feel totally normal doing things around them.
Ability To Create Your Own Standard
Sex is most times overrated. People have different ways of relating their experiences. While some blow it out of proportion, others talk about it with little or no interest. Sleeping with one’s husband helps both the man and the woman to set a standard. They can work towards normalcy together. This way they don’t feel under pressure or strive to attain perfection.
It is being suggested from researches that sleeping in the same bed with one’s partner could be beneficial to the couple’s health. Sharing a bed is believed to increase or boost the level of oxytocin (Love Hormone). This hormone helps couples to bond. Sleeping in the same bed with a partner also helps reduce Cortisol (Stress Hormone). Cortisol could cause depression and trigger heart disease due to increase in cytokines.
Warding Off Diseases
Ignoring some of the sleeping habits may have, women are able to help maintain their husband’s health when they sleep with them in the same bed. According to researches, men who ejaculate often are less likely to have prostate cancer.
Helps Keep The Glow
Women who sleep with their husbands glow and look younger. It is believed that couples who sleep together live longer.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment16 hours ago
South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Lauds Wizkid’s ‘Made In Lagos’ Album
- Entertainment10 hours ago
‘How Can You Be Angry That Someone Is Happy’ – Singer Davido Blows Hot
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Wizkid Calls Out British Rapper, Tinie Tempah And His Manager Over Unpaid Debts
- Entertainment16 hours ago
Singer Jennifer Lopez Goes Nude On New Cover Art
- Entertainment16 hours ago
Davido’s ‘The Best’ Featuring Mayorkun Hits 10M Streams In Its First Week
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘I’m Rooting For Burna Boy To Win The Grammys’, Says Tiwa Savage
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Laycon Becomes Most Followed BBNaija Winner On Instagram; Hits 2.5M Followers
- National News14 hours ago
We Deliberately Shut Down Refineries – NNPC GMD