First impression lasts long as this is peculiar to the way a guy presents himself before a lady.
Often times I have seen guys been rejected by ladies because they fail to do their homework exercise.
However, there are certain things guys need to fix before approaching a lady which are…
1. LUSTFUL GLANCES
There are stylish ways to analyze the shape of a lady.
However, not in front of her as you will be sizing her b**bs, fantasising her butt as if a tokunbo car is being checked.
This attitude has changed wheel online when you see threads discussing about the shape of some female monikers.
2. BODY AND MOUTH ODOUR.
The economy cannot be that bad as you can’t afford to buy toothpaste and brush.
Hitherto, it’s shameful when the odour oozing out from some guys mouth is like a dead rat.
Also, they can’t purchase common N50 shaving stick to lower the evil forest region of their private section.
Looking at their armpit will not be different from glancing a dustbin house.
3. BAD VOCABULARY.
I don’t understand why some guys will not work on their English as they vomit bad vocabulary like bullets in wooing a lady.
These are category of guys who complained of ladies been a hoo simply because they won’t give in their blunder.
4. TATTERED AND DISGUSTING OUTFIT.
Kingtom and Jacksparrow1207 will not ease to amaze me as they sag trousers (torn jeans for that matter) to woo babes. No wonder mhizkel and co. reject their proposal like a visa application been rejected at American embassy. Their latest move is to customized females monikers as tattoo on their skin. See desperation to get girlfriend.
5. USING ANIMAL SOUND TO CALL A LADY’S ATTENTION.
Yesterday i received the insult of my life when i used whistling sound to Ishilove’s attention as if she is a ”bingo”. She gave me a resounding/dirty slap and promised to ban me for 10 years ‘abeg Ishilove na joke* heheheh!
6. SENDING FRIENDS TO DO YOUR BIDDING PROPOSAL.
Since ladies has tagged me and tosyne2much as ”Northerner fragrance boys”, We had no option than to send kinglekan (our errand boy) to convey our message of love to those ladies we have feelings for.
However, they rejected our bidding proposal as we have been completed relegated from wooing ladies. #show of shame niyen ke!
7. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL TO BOOST EGO/SELF CONFIDENCE.
This is peculiar to immature dudes who have lost self confidence like flying eagles and super falcons.
Because they are timid to approaching ladies, they ask madam chichi to serve them bottles of beer to build fake esteem.
8. CLAIMING FALSE RICHES.
I don’t understand why some guys will subject themselves to becoming a figure of maga for ladies.
Some weeks ago, I board a keke heading to allen junction, Sitting between me and a guy was a pretty lady, that day i was not in wooing spirit because of the hunger eating my stomach lol, Few minutes after, the other guy brought out his chinko phone and press the call button ranting about millions worth of container awaiting arrival at Apapa, I couldn’t hold my laugh when the lady hissed so loud indicating the mumu should shut his mouth.
Source: Odion Gist
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- National News23 hours ago
Gowon Describes UK MP’s Fraud Allegations As False
- National News23 hours ago
Gowon: AfDB President Adesina Warns Against Misinformation
- Entertainment7 hours ago
Singer Jennifer Lopez Goes Nude On New Cover Art
- Politics20 hours ago
Injustice Made Me To Dump PDP For APC – Senator Abbo
- National News23 hours ago
Former Lawmaker, Shehu Sani Accuses FG Of Using Huge Loans To Buy Substandard Chinese Railway Locomotives
- National News20 hours ago
Buhari Will Set Nigeria On Fire If He Doesn’t Implement People’s Demands —Wike
- Entertainment7 hours ago
South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Lauds Wizkid’s ‘Made In Lagos’ Album
- Metro News22 hours ago
Nigeria Ranks Third On Global Terrorism Index Despite Drop In Deaths – Report