Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd was founded on September 2002. It is a globally-oriented provider of mobile telecommunication products engaging in product Design, R&D and Manufacturing. Join us, you’ll amaze by its fast growing and limitless possibilities here. With the rapid growth of global business, we’re seeking for the talents who want to develop the expertise and customize the career path with passion. Here, you can balance your career life and personal time with flexibility, cultivate your expertise and re-develop yourself.
- Engineers’ main responsibility is to repair or maintain the device depends on different situation. We should pay attention to both the quality and the quantity.
- Engineers should be clear what the reason behind the faulty and use their professional knowledge to solve it properly.
- Engineers need to control the materials consumption. Try their best to improve their techniques when there isn’t much work.MA
Desired Skills and Experience
1. B.Sc. OR HND OR OND IN ENGINEERING OR RELATED SCIENCE.
2. GOOD MATHEMATICAL KNOWLEDGE. HAVE A CLEAR MIND AND PHSICAL BODY.
3. PHONE REPAIR OR HANDLING OF SOLDERING IRON. CHECK BY ACTUAL PERFORMANCE IN THE WORKSHOP.
4. COMPUTER LITERATE. BE FAMILIAR WITH DIFFERENT COMPUTER SYSTEM. GOOD PROBLEM SHOOTING SKILLS TO LOCATE AND SOLVE THEM INDEPENTLY.
5. FORMER EXPERIENCE IN MOBILE COMPANY IS A PLUS, OR WILLING TO LEARN ELECTRONICS IN A SHORT TIME.
6. GOOD ALTITUDE, APPLY HIMSELF IN DAILY WORK AND WANT TO DEVELOP WITH THE COMPANY.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- National News24 hours ago
Buhari Congratulates Oba Of Lagos On His Birthday
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘May You Catch COVID-19’ – Toke Makinwa Slams Those Accusing Her Of Getting Paid To Fake Her Illness
- National News24 hours ago
WTO: Gov Ikpeazu Drums Support For Okonjo-Iweala’s Appointment
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Nse Ikpe-Etim Reacts To Desmond Elliot’s Call For Social Media Regulation
- National News23 hours ago
BREAKING: IGP Replies Amnesty, Says Policemen Didn’t Shoot #EndSARS Protesters
- Education24 hours ago
Ondo To Reopen Schools November 2nd
- National News19 hours ago
BREAKING: Lagos Panel Of Enquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate