By all means, move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.
It’s hard being an impatient person in today’s world; it should’ve gotten easier with all the technological advancements. Everything has become about instant gratification, which should make this an impatient person’s paradise.
Surprisingly, the opposite has happened. Since people have become so used to everything being instant, they’ve never developed a sense of how important time is. Even when people have to wait around, there are so many distractions that they barely feel the passage of time.
For impatient people, all they feel is the passage of time. It doesn’t matter how many distractions there are — nothing can make the wait better.
Impatient people just want to get to the main event. They can only scroll through Facebook for so long before they lose their minds. If you’re not impatient, you probably don’t understand. That’s why you should read this. Here are 10 things you must know before dating an impatient person.
1. The point never comes fast enough for them. Whenever someone has something to say, they spend too much time focusing on the details. Tell them the end of the story first, and then they’ll decide if it’s worth hearing the rest.
2. When they get bored from waiting (which is always), their mind starts to wander. They lose focus. They stop paying attention and then suddenly realize that they’ve been sticking their tongue out for ten straight minutes.
3. They’re always fidgeting with something. Unfortunately, nothing makes time pass faster. They know this, but they keep trying to make it happen anyway. They can’t make anything interesting; all they can do is barely distract themselves from their own discomfort.
4. They always look like they’re about to snap. The more they have to wait for something, the more upsetting it becomes. They also always feel like they’re waiting for something, and how upset they are is completely visible in their facial expression. Everyone just assumes that they’re some kind of maniac.
5. They constantly feel like nothing is happening. Everyone is just shuffling along, and so are they. They have to numb themselves to keep from flipping out, and start to feel mindless.
6. Distractions never work. They think, I know what I’ll do while I wait: I’ll watch some TV! Oh wait, that doesn’t take their mind off of HOW LONG THIS IS TAKING! COME ON ALREADY!
7. No one understands just how uncomfortable they really are. People say “just be patient” like it’s some sort of choice. No one chooses to be impatient. What kind of maniac would do that?!
8. They can only take so much. Everyone has a breaking point. The problem is no one ever realizes how close they are to their breaking point. They think that because they themselves can handle the wait, so can the impatient person. They don’t understand that their fuse is WAY shorter.
9. Late people INFURIATE them. We all have those friends that are always late. The thing is, they’re never just late; they always claim to have some reason for being late. They always make impatient people wait around for them.
10. All they can do is wait out the frustration. There’s no cure for impatience; they just have to live with it for their entire lives. Their long, seemingly endless life full of waiting for people to just HURRY THE EFF UP.
Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
Nigerian actress, Osas Ighodaro penned an emotional note via Instagram as she clocked 30-years-old on Monday.
To mark her birthday, the single mother of one posted a monochrome photo of herself as she wished for people to continue praying for those who lost their lives during these turbulent period.
“Thank God for another year. Happy Birthday to me. If you know me, you know I absolutely love birthdays but this year it certainly hits different. I’m overwhelming grateful for life and thankful to God to be able to see another birthday bc unfortunately many haven’t and won’t have that opportunity.
I am hopeful for better days for myself, those that I love and hold dear and most certainly for my country Nigeria. I pray for unity, peace, harmony and togetherness. We all deserve it.
My birthday wish is to please continue to pray for those innocent lives lost. Please remain hopeful and focused because I truly believe better days are soon ahead by God’s grace.
Peace, Love and Blessings.”
See her post below:
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
An exotic vacation usually means exploring a distant foreign country, whilst resorts are places
to go for rest, sport, or which offers a particular speciality, with many resorts being part of a
popular tourist destination or on or near a beach. If you are planning a vacation to an exotic
resort it can be a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to a far-flung destination or a luxurious place to
stay closer to home where you can enjoy some pampering.
Why stay at an exotic resort
Exotic resorts often offer all-inclusive vacation deals, along with other options that leave you
to plan your stay more precisely to your own wishes. These resorts offer excellent customer
service, superb accommodation and facilities and are usually to be found in beautiful settings.
Here are some of the best resorts from around the world for you to consider:
Four Seasons Resort, Seychelles
This famous resort has made many feel they have entered Paradise. The gentle ocean breeze
floats up the granite hillside and into your tree-house villa tucked away from the other guests
staying at the resort. This is perfect for encouraging you to relax, either by your private pool
or in the clear blue waters of Petite Anse Bay. Perfect for a romantic stay, there is a Spa for
pampering and the chance for a sunset meal on a deserted beach.
Some enjoy simply sitting on their balcony, gazing at the ocean between reading their book,
sketching or checking out international bookmakers and betting sites for the chance of a
flutter. If you want another type of adrenaline kick, check out the resorts excellent kayaking
and snorkelling facilities, which are recommended by nearly all who try it.
Anantara Resort, Hua Hin, Thailand
The ultimate tropical getaway, the Anantara Resort is an award-winning site modelled on a
traditional Thai village and is just three hours drive south of Bangkok. The location is where
Thai royalty and aristocrats have been holidaying for almost one-hundred years. Today, you
can visit historical attractions alongside theme parks and shops as well as vineyards and golf
The resort is set among 14 acres of lush tropical grounds with lotus-filled lagoons and
meandering pathways through exotic foliage, with many rooms overlooking the shoreline.
Each day, chefs prepare freshly caught local seafood alongside Thai specialities. The resort
also has an award-winning spa located within a lagoon-inspired oasis offering you the perfect
opportunity to relax.
Kurumba is a well-established resort that opened almost 50 years ago and continues to offer
superb hospitality and contemporary facilities. There are seven speciality restaurants offering
cuisine from Italy to the Middle East as well as Thila, a restaurant which extends out over the
water which offers gourmet breakfasts and seafood dinners.
You can go snorkelling over the nearby reef full of colourful marine life or sign up to a dive
package as part of your stay, or just enjoy a private pool when staying at one of the spacious
villages. There are also deluxe beachfront bungalows offering direct beach access and views
of the crystal-clear waters.
Healthcare Workers To Receive Coca-Cola-Funded PPEs From Nigerian Red Cross
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus disease in Nigeria, our healthcare workers have continued to lead the charge against the disease. As the number of recorded COVID-19 cases in Nigeria began to increase, these healthcare workers rose to the challenge and fought tirelessly to protect the lives of Nigerians impacted by the disease.
Considering the risks these healthcare workers face, there is a crucial need for adequate protective equipment for these brave frontline workers.
Coca-Cola is excited that over 400,000 Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) procured to support the intervention efforts of the Nigerian Government and other key stakeholders to fight the COVID 19 pandemic have arrived. We do believe that this will to provide succor to our healthcare workers on the frontlines
These PPEs comprise N95 respirators, surgical masks, examination gloves, face shields, medical gowns, no-touch thermometers, disposable aprons, heavy-duty rubber gloves, rubber boots, basic masks, disposable gloves, and hand sanitizers.
Since the first confirmed case of the disease in Nigeria reported in February, over 800 healthcare workers have contracted the disease. While Nigerians are encouraged to stay home where possible and practice social distancing, these healthcare workers are needed across the country in the continued fight against the disease.
This donation forms part of The Coca-Cola Foundation’s COVID-19 relief interventions in Nigeria. The Coca-Cola Foundation has provided $2.5m in grant to IFRC who seeks to directly impact the lives of 1.4 million people in Nigeria and across other countries in West and Central Africa under this partnership.
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Tara Durotoye Reveals The Extent Of Damage Done To Her Store By Hoodlums
- Entertainment23 hours ago
#EndSARS: “I Swear On My Life, Our Fallen Soldiers Must Get Justice” – Rapper Falz (Video)
- Lifestyle23 hours ago
Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
- National News4 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- National News23 hours ago
No State Hoarded COVID-19 Palliatives, NGF Insists
- News Feed11 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Regina Daniels Shares Stunning Photos On Instagram