Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 29 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
This role will provide technical, administrative, and planning support for delivery of projects, enabling the successful initiation, management and closure of projects in Nigeria. You will manage projects from concept/design stage through to manufacture, assembly and test (equipment order), as well as mobilisation, availability of assets & personnel, coordination and logistics (Service projects). You will also be responsible for recording and monitoring costs, agreeing and implementing variations in scope of design/services and for monitoring third part costs. Supply documentation as required by customer specification and recognised standards. The work will vary in scope and depth of the individual assignments and will include that documentation is complete and accurate. Research Company’s increasing product line and its application in Subsea Decommissioning and Inspection, Repair and Maintenance Interface with customers providing clear interpretation of their requirements from the project onset with the generation of a good working relationship which incorporates the safe working operational culture.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Respond effectively to customer’s requests for proposals, technical and commercial information, also provide technical presentations, tenders and demonstrations as required
- Interface with customers providing clear interpretation of their requirements and generate a good working relationship which incorporates Proserv’s safe working operational culture.
- Responsible for the project from Tender Submission until project close out.
- Produce clear and concise Commercial and Technical tenders with relevant supporting documentation.
- Follow up tender submissions and gather customer feedback.
- Work with the other functions to identify solutions to client challenges utilising current or bespoke new build equipment.
- Produce clear and concise Project Operations Manuals with all relevant supporting documentation.
- Ensure that all procedures and processes are carried out in accordance with the Company QMS and SMS policies.
- Procedural Guidance of Supervisors and Technicians during the project execution.
- Complete or compile necessary paperwork throughout duration of the project that includes:
- Project plan
- Contract including Terms & Conditions
- Project Operations Manual
- Personnel and Equipment movements
- Daily Logs
- Post Project Reporting
- Preparation of the financial forecasting & Actual tracking for the assigned projects
- Ensure effective intracompany departmental co-ordinations
- Provide concise Handover notes on projects to other nominated personnel during time spent out of the office.
- Generally responsible for developing and implementing the project execution strategy, from initiation to project close-out, for the effective execution and delivery of the project to achieve project performance goals and in accordance with Proserv procedures.
- Responsible for planning and executing delivery of all project related deliverables on time and within budget.
- Ensure compliance to project risk plan and associated risk register and mitigation strategy where appropriate.
- Provide a direct contact and effectively manage customer relationships and requests for proposals, technical and commercial information.
- Liaise with Tendering and Sales teams on the submission of clear and concise Commercial and Technical tenders with relevant supporting documentation.
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors on project related matters
- Continuous update of project Log book & risk register
- Liaise with all departments and resources in the monitoring of the projects and reporting on progress to management and interested parties.
- Effectively manage the correspondence requirements of the projects during the Project Lifecycle
- Responsible for ensuring milestone and payment schedules are maintained and that invoices are accurate and issued in a timely manner to maintain good project cash flow.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and ensure that all procedures and processes are followed in accordance with the Company QHSE policies and systems.
- Offshore and overseas travel is expected as part of the role.
- Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the company Management System on Quality and HSE related issues.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline
- 2 year experience in Project execution.
- 5 year experience in onsite/ field.
- English language.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to interface with professionals of all levels.
- 3 to 4 years working experience in Engineering/ Manufacturing firm.
- Knowledge in MS project
- Proserv Product Line experience
- Aftermarket/Field Service background
- Corporate report writing skills.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment13 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed15 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- National News15 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- Education19 hours ago
NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest
- Entertainment17 hours ago
‘Arrest Us Too’ – Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of Protesters In Kano
- Travel16 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- Trending19 hours ago
#EndSARS: FG Should Not Act As If People Trust Them – Seun Kuti
- Entertainment12 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘We Want To Change Established Systems’ – Singer Bez