NoemDek Ltd – We’re passionate about teaming up with entrepreneurs to help them build sustainable breakout businesses. We are organized by industry group and match our entrepreneurs with the right technical expertise and funding.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience building mobile apps on either ioS or Android
• At least 3 years of hands-on native Android development experience (Java, Android SDK)
• 5+ years of IT/Technology professional development experience using object-oriented software development languages such as C++/Java/Objective-C/Cocoa/PHP
• Solid understanding and experience of mobile location services and Google map API
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C and Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
• Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
• Familiar with xcode.
• Familiar with the Android SDK and Phone Gap
• Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
• Familiar with Eclipse
The experienced Mobile Applications Developer must be able to design and develop maps and mobility driven mobile applications with the ability to code/develop alone and/or in conjunction with other developers. Must be able to develop new mobile applications, and design and develop enhancements to existing apps quickly.
• Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Create Mobile App that is platform independent with appealing interfaces and experiences
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
• Acting as lead Mobile App developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other
• Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders