Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
We employ energy professionals who have worked with both private and public sector power/energy companies . We understand the technical and commercial demands facing the global energy market – increasing regulatory scrutiny, volatility in price and demand, and a growing demand for alternative energy sources. We bring this industry insight to bear in our technical service delivery.
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Responsible for adequately supporting the businesses and company by providing equipment capability, reliability and availability to Operations through application of the maintenance service for the greatest operating profit.
- Assists with planning and implementing plant or outlet improvements and expansions
- Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Minimize plant down time by developing and overseeing the implementation of effective breakdown management.
- Contribute to the development of maintenance policies, strategies, plans and programs.
- Implement approved preventive and predictive maintenance plans and programs to ensure the availability, reliability and efficiency of outlet equipments.
- Maximizing operating profit, equipment availability and reliability through using planned maintenance where it is more effective than alternatives.
- Maximizing operating profit through using the maintenance crew where it is more profitable than using alternatives. By implication, if alternatives to the crew were used then they would need to be supervised to maximize the profit for the organization
Documentation & Reporting:
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Maintain complete records and report all mechanical system and infrastructure failures
- Maintain spares stock register
- Develop an effective cost analysis for each project putting into consideration the standard building specs and possible variances still within the approved budget
- Ensure that affordable but superior materials are used by contractors during the course of building and development of properties.
- Ensure compliance of mechanical and electrical systems with national and international rules and regulations
- Ensure compliance with corporate initiatives, including risk management policies, within the maintenance teams
Skills, Competencies and Requirements
- Experienced in equipment repairs and maintenance
- Proficiency in Microsoft project and AutoCAD.
- Familiar with the equipment specifications, manufacturing models and maintenance Trends in Nigeria and other countries in similar or other businesses
- Cost Management Skills
- Fundamentals of Accounting/Fixed Asset Management
- Process Management, Knowledge and Application
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Performance Management
General Management Competencies/Requirements:
- Strong Analytical skills
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Minimum of university Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 7 years maintenance experience and 2 years experience of Maintenance Manager.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Proactive self-starter
- Logical Mind
- Creative Imagination
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
Power Plant Mechanical Engineers
- Must be COREN registered and have not less than 15 years cognate experience.
- Familiarity with major Nigerian languages would be an added advantage.
- This engineer will be responsible for engineering related activities at a coal tired generating plant.
- This position is responsible for providing plant technical support and developing long term plans and budgets to maintain and improve equipment performance.
How to apply
Interested qualified applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Metro News21 hours ago
Femi Otedola Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘We Need A Female President Now, More Than Ever’ – Actress Sylvia Oluchy
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Blasts Lagos Lawmaker For Saying He Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On His Birthday
- Entertainment24 hours ago
‘Being Bitter, Quarrelsome And Outrightly Foolish Does Not Make You A Feminist’ – Actress Queen Nwokoye
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘Nigeria Should Be A YouTube Channel Or A Netflix Movie’ – BBNaija’s Kimoprah
- National News21 hours ago
If Nigeria Doesn’t Restructure, It Will Break Up – Gani Adams
- News Feed21 hours ago
It is clear my father is not Nigeria’s problem – Buhari’s Daughter
- News Feed21 hours ago
Man leaves psychiatric hospital with stolen bed in Calabar (Video)