Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc – is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria.
It is the only maritime company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and offers services in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries located in other parts of the globe.
Job Title: Head, Operations
- Manages major Downstream Petroleum Products (DPP) purchasing and sales activity and formulates market strategy to identify and act upon supply chain opportunities focusing on asset optimization.
- Accountable for consistently meeting targeted DPP delivery schedules, profitability and optimization targets.
- Support importation, logistics and sales of fuel and allied products.
- Coordinates logistical arrangements with logistics team to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of DPP.
- Prepare and present monthly forecasts and purchase price variance analysis.
- Conduct day-to-day activities of DPP trading by tracking and monitoring market movements.
- Source, develop and manage domestic and international supplier relationships to ensure uninterrupted DPP supply.
- Establish and sustain strong relationships with relevant industries parties and counterparties to develop business opportunities within the oil & gas trading arena.
- Negotiates contracts for purchase/sale of DPP.
- Negotiate and conclude market transactions on a spot/term basis according to guidelines given.
- Interact with company management involved in the trading/commercial activity.
- Gathers and reports competitive intelligence on underlying supply and demand forces impacting business activities.
- Support trading strategies by using fundamental model analysis or trades with reputable counterparties that are back to back in nature.
- Minimum 10 years related experience in petroleum products purchase, supply and oil & gas trading required.
- Having penchant for undertaking analysis, mathematics, tracking and reporting skills.
- Graduates in a related field.
- A master’s degree or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Uncategorized18 hours ago
Government official has a hand in the present situation of the country – Babangida
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘We Will Never Forget Lekki Massacre’ – Rapper M.I. Abaga
- Entertainment23 hours ago
BBNaija’s Vee Reacts To Lekki Shooting
- News Feed23 hours ago
BUHARI NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL – Imam of Peace reacts to the massacre of protesters at Lekki toll gate by soldiers
- Uncategorized18 hours ago
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Explodes Over #LekkiMassacre Of #EndSARS Protesters
- Sports21 hours ago
Place your bet in Nigeria only on 1xBet on the most popular matches and win
- Uncategorized23 hours ago
I Submitted My Resignation To Delta State SSG And Refunded N100K Paid Allowance -Harrison Gwamnishu
- News Feed20 hours ago
Governor Seyi Makinde walks around the streets of Ibadan to pacify residents