DuPont (www.dupont.com) is a science-based products and services company. Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in more than 90 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture and food; building and construction; communications; and transportation.
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and made life better for people everywhere. And today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us and make life the best that it can be.
The DuPont EMEA Commercial Development Program offers a permanent contract to graduate students with 0-3 years of experience who will develop their careers as business professionals in Sales, Marketing and Business Management, starting with a two year period that includes formal training and experience in core and functional competencies, DuPont business processes and DuPont core values.
For more info on the program, please, browse www.dupont.com/careers/emea
DuPont Building Innovations
At DuPont Building Innovations, we’ve got a blueprint for the future of residential, commercial and infrastructure construction. We focus on dynamic science to discover and develop innovative new solutions under leading brands DuPont™ Corian®, DuPont™ Montelli®, DuPont™ Tyvek®, DuPont™ Typar® that help you stay ahead of the game.
DuPont Building Innovations is committed to the building and infrastructure science behind providing unique aesthetics, increasing the performance of building systems and infrastructure helping reduce operating costs, creating more sustainable structures. We’re finding new ways to create houses, commercial buildings and infrastructures that operate more efficiently, reduce energy consumption, help provide safer, healthier spaces and environments for the people living.
In order to address a fast growing demand for innovative materials, we are offering a position within the Dupont EMEA Commercial Development Program:
Building Innovations Sales & Business Development Manager, Nigeria
Develop the sales of DuPont Corian® in Nigeria, growing existing transactional customers, acquiring new customers and promoting the products at the specifiers and the end users across the market segments.
- Understanding market dynamics and the market potential for high end surfacing solutions. Defining value propositions for prioritized market segments in residential (kitchen and bath) and commercial environments (healthcare, public spaces, hospitality) that maximize the competitive position of DuPont products
- Defining and implementing routes to market and logistic solutions leading to customer satisfaction
- Adapting to local market needs the regional marketing communication mix
- Identifying and segmenting the specifiers and influencers (architects, designers, real estate promoters, kitchen dealers), developing relationships and organizing local promotional programs
- Working closely with and through the European marketing, technical and supply organizations, leveraging the resources
Travel percentage: 20% outside Lagos broader area
Driving license is required & clean driving record
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and proactive by nature while respecting the core values of DuPont and will be expected to:
– Be able to adapt quickly to changing business environment and targets
– Be a good communicator inside and outside of the organization, with excellent interpersonal skills
– Be a self-starter and quick learner
– Be customer-oriented and results-focused
– Be a team player
• University degree (Engineering, Architecture/Design or Business Economics)
• Solid background in marketing and strong commercial orientation with 2-3 years of experience
• Fluent English
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)
- Entertainment23 hours ago
“Manipulative As Ever People” – Erica‘s Manager Drags Laycon Over Interview
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Mike Edwards’ Wife, Perri Shares Lovely Family Photo On Instagram
- Entertainment23 hours ago
“Start Saving Your Money Now”- Kiddwaya Advises Celebrity Friends
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘Life Is A Journey, Not A Competition’ – Crossdresser Jay Boogie Throws Shade At Bobrisky
- News Feed21 hours ago
Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend -Nigerian Lady Says
- Politics23 hours ago
NDDC Is A Cash Cow For Politicians – Nyesom Wike
- News Feed21 hours ago
Nigeria Army Officials Allegedly Beat Lady For Refusing To Greet Them (Video)