Descasio is the leading cloud computing solutions provider in the sub region. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions.
We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramaticall improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for
expertise and cost of expensive IT Infrastructure and personnel.
Descasio is a Microsoft Cloud Partner and Google Premier Partner.
Job Title: Deployment Specialist
Cloud Solutions Deployment Specialist oversees all aspects of the Enterprise technical pre-sales and deployment process, improving it with insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. The individual ensure that companies new to Google & Microsoft products get the highest quality customer support and that the adoption of Google Apps & Microsoft Solutions and other cloud solutions overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As part of this multi-faceted role, functions include :-
Implementation expert: knocking down technical obstacles.
Project manager: developing and managing projects to scale Google Apps & Microsoft Solutions deployments and implementations.
Sales support (technical pre-sales): helping to win the deal.
Business owner of our operation: focusing to drive customer satisfaction and acceleration of the deployment cycle.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Project and task management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
• Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
• Solid understanding of business processes and desire to develop domain knowledge of cloud computing technologies and solutions.
• Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
• Strong dedication to documenting processes, procedures, projects and status.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Ability to work individually on problems, but recognize appropriate escalation time lines and methods. Strong sense of team-oriented problem solving techniques.
• Flexibility and ability to prioritize individual workload.
• Experience in task assignment and delegation when management project efforts.
• Ability to participate in meetings both as a speaker and listener.
• Quick learning curve for new technologies.
• Interest in continued education and/or training.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
• BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional technology experience with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in a technical and/or analyst role, on projects involving application design, implementation and/or migration.
• Experience in technical customer support, consulting or software development, and demonstrated interest in related technologies.
• Previous experience deploying Google Apps and Microsoft Solution is a plus.
• Experience working with HTML or HTTP protocols in a support or developer role is a plus.
• IBM Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange Server, Google Apps for Business, Google Message Security (Postini), Amazon Web Services, Google Chromium OS, Apple Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows XP/7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project Google Apps Directory Sync, Google Apps Manager, Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook, Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft office 365, Microsoft Azure
• Google Apps Deployment Specialist / MCSA – Office 365/ MCSE – Messaging.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Politics12 hours ago
BREAKING: Senator Abbo Dumps PDP; Joins APC
- News Feed12 hours ago
Lai Mohammed reacts to second report on Lekki tollgate shooting
- National News15 hours ago
Family Of Slain Vendor Demands N500m Compensation From Gbajabiamila, Threatens Legal Action
- Entertainment13 hours ago
Socialite Pretty Mike And His 6 Pregnant Babymamas Make It To The Wendy Williams Show
- News Feed12 hours ago
Water tank driver accuses Duncan Mighty of assaulting him in Rivers
- News Feed12 hours ago
Offa Polytechnic Student Union Government Gives Merit Award To Cultist Groups
- National News16 hours ago
Don’t Allow Conspiracy Theorists Undermine Lagos Security, Sanwo-Olu Tells Residents
- Entertainment14 hours ago
“Know Who You’re Coming For” – BBNaija’s Cee-C Debunks Rumor That She Didn’t Pass Her Bar Exams