Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry.
The position is managerial and independent of daily supervision from line manager. This means that the position holder will plan and execute the tasks, and day to day work on an independent basis.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
The Contracts And Procurement Manager Has The Following Responsibility And Key Tasks
• Actively pursues the development and implementation of contracting & procurement practices, standards and forms to meet the objecxtives of the Company
• Acquire supplier market knowledge and maintain supplier relations as required Plans, organizes, directs and controls the contracting and procurement function
• Responsible for the management of Procurement Activities such as Purchasing, Expediting, Logistics and Material Handling
• Develop and implement Contracting and Procurement Strategy
• Implementing Client Contract requirements and ensure flow downs into Contracting Plan and Procurement Strategy
• Provide regular status and progress reporting (Procurement Milestone Plan, etc.)
• Manage a team of Purchasers, Expeditors, Contract Administrators and Logistics Coordinators on contracting and procurement activities, including but not limited to sourcing, bidding, evaluation, expediting, etc
• Performs contracting and procurement activities in accordance with the contracting and procurement practices and standards published in the Company Management System and the established Contracting Plan and Procurement Strategy
• Performs contracting and procurement duties including key responsibility for negotiations
• Ensure adequate staffing and provide general supervision to functional staff, ensuring their career development and training
• Maintains total responsibility for the complete contracting and procurement function and reports operationally to Project Management and General Operations Management and functionally to SVP Supply Chain
• Contribute ideas for improvement of best practices
• Liaise with other internal stakeholders (Finance, Legal, Business Development, Estimating, Engineering, Operations Manager, General Operations Management, etc.)
• Establish service and frame agreements in Nigeria Other duties as assigned
The Above Tasks Shall Apply To All Phases Of The Business Process (Client Tender Phase And Project Execution Phase). In Addition, The Following Shall Apply For Contract And Procurement Managers Within Operations
• Visit local operation offices/shore base on a regular basis in order to ensure unified procurement processes worldwide
• Contribute with input to life cycle cost considerations
• Other duties as required to comply with requirements from Offshore Units and/or local regulations
Possess a degree or equivalent experience
• Typically requires 10 years of relevant experience, primarily in the area of contracting and procurement
• Good understanding and knowledge of the technical, contractual and commercial issues related to design and engineering of Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading vessels
• Experience in offshore oil and gas industry is an advantage
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in oral and written English language
• Team player and meticulous to details
• Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
The position is located in Lagos with temporary assignments at local operations offices or Units if so required. The position requires flexibility in order to reach goal
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- Politics23 hours ago
#EndSARS: Gov Bello Warns Protesters Against Overthrowing Buhari
- Entertainment17 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It Hurts Knowing This Country Has Potential’ – Singer Tekno
- News Feed20 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- National News19 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- News Feed22 hours ago
#EndSars: “I Was Paid N500 To Bring A Knife To The Protest Ground” – Man Confesses (VIDEO)
- National News20 hours ago
Akwa Ibom Governor Constitutes Judicial Panel To Probe Police Brutality