The Pro-Hub team of high-caliber professionals has a diverse mix of expertise and experience, from mobile financial services specialists to regulatory experts and economists and management consultants. Each member of the Pro-Hub team, however, shares a set of common traits: flexibility, passion, team spirit and a commitment to uncovering hidden opportunities and producing actionable impacts for our clients.
Job Title: Mobile Financial Services QA Engineer
- Monitoring product metrics and trends post product launch of high-end Pro-hub Global.
- Evaluate end-user reported defects to Pro-hub internal defect registration system prioritizing defects and communicating with R&D and management to negotiate resolutions to high risk defects.
- Participate in software code/design/requirements review processes to assist with deciding what unit tests to write and ensure testability of new code.
- Lead multifunctional teams in the investigation and resolution of supplier non-conformities and oversee implementation of all necessary actions required to correct these issues.
- Perform in-depth quality system assessments to confirm the structure and implementation of the quality assurance system.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast pace environment, communicating quickly with key project stakeholders.
- Using extensive knowledge of software testing, conduct high priority risk analysis and review for defects to prioritize and negotiate with R&D for intended resolutions.
- Tactfulness and persuasive communication skills.
- Proven ability to perform in-depth quality system and process evaluation and improvement.
- Strong analytical and technical writing skills.
- Fundamental presentation skills and project management.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams and working well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to present audit findings, results and action plans / schedules to top management.
Application Closing Date: 15th July, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]