Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
One of our employers in the ISP industry is seeking to hire an NOC Engineer and Base Transceiver Station & MW Technician cum rigger.
Job Title: NOC Engineer
Job description includes:
• Perform routine operations and maintenance for radio and BTS equipment as prescribed for radio frequency transmission
• Swiftly diagnose and clear any faults or alarms assigned by trouble ticket
• Ensure RSL, RSSI, and VSWR values are within normal range
• Ensure all planned network expansions take place as scheduled; transmission spectrum, transceiver upgrades and downgrades are done to ensure customer satisfaction
• Supervision of contractors to ensure provision of power to all sites
• Maintain a comprehensive set of records of all transmission links, BSS sites, power equipment and spares
Should have basic knowledge in the following:
• Basic knowledge of NMS/EMS
• Timely Resolution & Escallation
• Make Report-NE downtime,MIS,KPI-License,dashboard,daily,Bi-weekly/monthly
• Good exposure in telecom technologies like CDMA, GSM & WiMAX,WIFI,LTE.
• Telecom domain on BTS & MW link configuration, operations, and troubleshooting
• Experience on M2000/U2000/Radwin/Opmanager will be an added advantage
• Experience working on Huawei equipment will also be preferred
Ready to work in Shift (Day/ Night) in 24/7 operation environment
• 4-6 years of experience
• Diploma in Engg./B.Sc., and must have successfully completed NYSC is required
Job Title: Base Transceiver Station & MW Technician cum Rigger
Job description includes:
• Physically fit to climb tower multiple times per day
• To be familiar with BSS & MW Installation & troubleshooting
• Should be familiar with working on Huawei/Radwin equipment.
• Travel frequently (Intracity/Intercity) within and outside Lagos.
• Workplace: Outdoors/Indoors: Largely External/ Field based.
• Ready to work in day duty and occasionally in night on callout basis (overtime will be paid)
• Should be very fluent in English and have good communication skills.
• Should also have 4-6 years working experience in telecom domain on Huawei BTS & MW link installation & troubleshooting
How to Apply
Interested candidates should please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as subject title