Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
One of our employers in the ISP industry is seeking to hire an NOC Engineer and Base Transceiver Station & MW Technician cum rigger.
Job Title: NOC Engineer
Job description includes:
• Perform routine operations and maintenance for radio and BTS equipment as prescribed for radio frequency transmission
• Swiftly diagnose and clear any faults or alarms assigned by trouble ticket
• Ensure RSL, RSSI, and VSWR values are within normal range
• Ensure all planned network expansions take place as scheduled; transmission spectrum, transceiver upgrades and downgrades are done to ensure customer satisfaction
• Supervision of contractors to ensure provision of power to all sites
• Maintain a comprehensive set of records of all transmission links, BSS sites, power equipment and spares
Should have basic knowledge in the following:
• Basic knowledge of NMS/EMS
• Timely Resolution & Escallation
• Make Report-NE downtime,MIS,KPI-License,dashboard,daily,Bi-weekly/monthly
• Good exposure in telecom technologies like CDMA, GSM & WiMAX,WIFI,LTE.
• Telecom domain on BTS & MW link configuration, operations, and troubleshooting
• Experience on M2000/U2000/Radwin/Opmanager will be an added advantage
• Experience working on Huawei equipment will also be preferred
Ready to work in Shift (Day/ Night) in 24/7 operation environment
• 4-6 years of experience
• Diploma in Engg./B.Sc., and must have successfully completed NYSC is required
Job Title: Base Transceiver Station & MW Technician cum Rigger
Job description includes:
• Physically fit to climb tower multiple times per day
• To be familiar with BSS & MW Installation & troubleshooting
• Should be familiar with working on Huawei/Radwin equipment.
• Travel frequently (Intracity/Intercity) within and outside Lagos.
• Workplace: Outdoors/Indoors: Largely External/ Field based.
• Ready to work in day duty and occasionally in night on callout basis (overtime will be paid)
• Should be very fluent in English and have good communication skills.
• Should also have 4-6 years working experience in telecom domain on Huawei BTS & MW link installation & troubleshooting
How to Apply
Interested candidates should please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as subject title
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Entertainment13 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- Politics15 hours ago
#EndSARS: Gov Bello Warns Protesters Against Overthrowing Buhari
- National News11 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- News Feed12 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- News Feed14 hours ago
#EndSars: “I Was Paid N500 To Bring A Knife To The Protest Ground” – Man Confesses (VIDEO)
- National News16 hours ago
‘#EndSARS One Of The Most Successful Protest In Nigeria’: Lai Mohammed
- Entertainment16 hours ago
Davido Celebrates His Son, Ifeanyi On His First Birthday