International HR solutions |
Specialising in the sectors of energy, industry and infrastructure, the Iota Group provides its customers with all the key competencies ranging from project design to production.
Creator of HR solutions, expert in expatriation, we support and guide our customers wherever they are in world.
For our client, we are looking for a Certified Energy Manager, for a 3 months mission in Nigeria (Abuja).
The main objectives of this mission are to :
* perform an energy Audit in an official public building,
* introduce an energy management system
* guide the client in retrofitting measures (costs for procurement and installation of equipment shall be borne by the client), and
* establish a monitoring and verification system for the energy savings.
Building is a three storey office building structure with a building foot print of approximately 2,006 square-meter on a 5,798m2plot. The façade is defined by text-coat painted plastered wall with Aluminium –Glass window elements.The building is a reinforced concrete skeleton construction. The building envelop is made up of 225mm sandcreteblock element.The building has about 196 offices serviced by 4nos staircases in an unequal u-shape layout.
General tasks :
* Energy audit of the public building
* Recommendation of cost efficient EE measures according to low, medium and high cost interventions
* Analysis of recommended EE measures in terms of cost savings, energy savings and reduced GHG emissions
* Introduction of an energy management plan and system in the building
* Training of the Ministry staff on energy auditing/energy management in buildings
* Guide the Ministry in retrofitting measures
* Establish a monitoring and verification system for the energy savings (M&V concept, M&V 4system, procurement and installation of monitoring devices)
* Recommendations for the roll-out of energy management systems in public and commercial buildings in Nigeria
* The following written deliverables shall be provided;
o Detailed energy audit report (incl. recommendations of EE measures)
o Energy management plan for the building
o Concept for a monitoring and verification system
o Fact sheet and short report in order to promote the results of the energy improvements
o Paper on recommendations for the roll-out of energy management systems in public and commercial buildings in Nigeria
Desired Skills and Experience
Certified energy Manager with ample experience in introducing energy management in public buildings, with at least 10 years of professional experience in the Energy Efficiency in Buildings area and specific expertise in energy auditing and energy management
Background: Msc degree or higher in Building, Architecture, electrical enginnering or similar related field
Expected starting date: 1st of July 2015
Ending date: 1st of October 2015
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment10 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed13 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- National News12 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- Education16 hours ago
NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest
- Entertainment14 hours ago
‘Arrest Us Too’ – Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of Protesters In Kano
- Travel13 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- News Feed16 hours ago
Cardi B deactivates Twitter account
- Trending16 hours ago
#EndSARS: FG Should Not Act As If People Trust Them – Seun Kuti