Fugro collects and interprets data related to the earth’s surface and the soils and rocks beneath and provides advice, for purposes related to the oil and gas industry, the mining industry and the construction industry. Fugro operates around the world at sea, on land and from the air, using professional, highly-specialized staff and advanced technologies and systems.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the supervision and coordination of business development activity and reports to the management of Fugro Nigeria. The BDM will work closely with the Regional Business Development Manager. By closely monitoring the market, the client’s requirement and the overall activity, trends and regulations in Nigeria, the BDM will gain and maintain an accurate knowledge of market trends and opportunities in the Region. The BDM will be responsible for building close relationships with existing and new clients and actively overseeing tendering activities of Opco’s tendering in Nigeria. In addition the BDM will be responsible for maintaining detailed knowledge on local rules and regulations as well as Nigerian tendering portals.
Roles And Responsibilities
Strategic Business Development
Assist the Regional Business Development Manager in setting out a marketing strategy and business objectives.
Evaluate market trends in the industry, including prices, new technology.
Monitor competition and stimulate competition activity tracking.
Establish factors that will influence the strategy in Nigeria (technology, personnel, marketing, investments) in close association with the General Manager.
Review registration of company to enable them to carry out business.
Review potential strategic acquisition or alliance to grow the business.
Client Relationship Management
Undertake research and build up client profile.
Identify new potential clients and stakeholders.
Development of a customer relationships management system.
Implement and stimulate coordinated CRM within FNL SD and inter-regional
Stimulate / undertake client visits and coordinate visits within Fugro Africa Survey group.
Liaise with clients frequently to obtain assessment of own services.
Compile commercial information for monthly and quarterly financial report.
Coordinate yearly market assessment.
Compile commercial and marketing section for profit plan report.
Annual analysis of FNL SD clients.
Support reporting procedures.
Marketing Strategy and communication
Coordination of FNL SD marketing materials development and updates.
Coordination of participation of exhibition, tradeshows, liaise with other Opcos.
Coordinate and stimulate publications.
Cross Divisional Marketing
Monitor commercial activity of Fugro Opcos in Nigeria.
Support Fugro Group by providing legal, financial advise for work in Nigeria and assist Commercial Managers and Tendering Co-ordinators as and when necessary
Liaise with and assist in the promotion and sales of other group related services.
Promote a global approach to integrated services within SD.
Promote FNL SD role and set up in Nigeria within the Fugro Group.
Co-ordination of activities between regional branches for efficient execution of projects.
Facilitate and stimulate innovation and development of new products and services.
Support market introduction (internally and toward clients) and commercialization of new products.
Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the company Management System on Quality and HSE related issues.
Stimulate, guide and support commercial mindset, pro activity and communication amongst commercial personnel.
Participate in weekly ICO conference calls
Liaise with FNL ONGE peers and co-ordinate combined BD and tendering activity
Principal Working Relationship
Work with FNL SD General Manager to establish FNL SD development plan and strategies.
Liaise with FAS Business Line Managers and Commercial Managers to assist in implementation of business objectives per business line or for regional offices.
Work closely with FAS Business Line Managers and Commercial Managers to coordinate marketing and services to clients.
Work with other Opco Business Line Managers and Commercial manager to provide support and exchange information.
Work with Operations Departments to better understand activity and client’s requirements.
M.Sc pr B.Sc level in Marine, Land Survey or related field.
Min 10 years in survey industry.
Min 3 years of commercial experience.
Entrepreneurial mindset, team player, motivator, bridging cultural differences
Living in Lagos or willing to relocate to Nigeria
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- News Feed23 hours ago
Court strikes out homosexuality charges against crossdresser James Brown (Video)
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Bobrisky Flaunts His Newly Acquired iPhone 12 Pro (Photo)
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘I’m Proud Of You Honey’, Adesua Etomi Tells Banky W
- National News21 hours ago
Fayemi Orders Resumption Of All Workers In Ekiti
- Entertainment21 hours ago
“I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Had Sex” – Davido Confesses
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Omoni Oboli, Husband Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Actress Ada Ameh Finally Arrives Abuja For Her Daughter’s Funeral (Video)
- National News21 hours ago
BREAKING: Okonjo-Iweala Elected WTO DG