Great sex is all about attitude, but a bad attitude is NOT welcome!
As sex educators, we believe that anyone can have an amazing sex life. We dedicate our work to sharing the techniques and strategies that allow you to create a pleasurable, fulfilling sex life with the person you love. So, of course, we believe in negotiation, communication and compromise, in and out of the bedroom!
But we also know that certain behaviors are definitely deal breakers!
If any of these bedroom behaviors seem all too familiar, it’s time to seek out sexual nirvana with a more willing, creative, and caring partner. Here are five bedroom deal breakers. You’ll notice none of them relate to technique or confidence (which any ambitious lover can learn).
Great sex is all about attitude, but a bad attitude has no place in the bedroom!
Deal Breaker #1: Not Willing to Communicate
Sure, with practice we can master sexual techniques. But truly happy couples all have one important thing in common: a willingness to communicate, learn and grow together. If your partner is unwilling to talk about sex, your sex life will never be truly happy and satisfying in the long term.
Yes, talking about sex feels awkward at first, but if you can’t get over that initial hump (pun intended) and honestly communicate about your needs, likes, desires and about what can be improved, then you’ll never grow together as an erotic partnership.
That’s why unwillingness to communicate is the ultimate deal breaker in the bedroom.
Deal Breaker #2: Lack of Curiosity
Sexuality is one of the most creative arenas of life. A great sexual relationship thrives on novelty, adventure and a willingness to explore and try new things. This doesn’t mean you have to swing from the chandelier, but it does mean having a spirit of curiosity about sex.
If your lover is only willing to have one kind of sex over and over again, you can count the days until your sex life perishes from boredom. We often hear from couples who love listening to our podcast together in order to prompt conversation and exploration together.
If your lover isn’t willing to explore the wondrous world of sexuality with you, you may find that (in time) that reluctance becomes a definite deal breaker.
Deal Breaker #3: Selfish Sex
A great sex life is all about sharing: sharing touch, sharing pleasure and sharing intimacy. Like giving gifts, there is pleasure in both giving and receiving in bed. Sometimes it is great to relax and receive touch, and other times it’s a joy to lavish your lover in sensation. You don’t need a scoreboard above your bed, but reciprocity is key to a happy relationship and fulfilling sex life.
You deserve better than a selfish lover! If your lover is only in it for their own pleasure, get out of that relationship quickly.
Deal Breaker #4: Shame On You
Shame is one of the most toxic emotions that prevents us from fully enjoying sex. If your partner makes you feel ashamed or guilty, seek higher ground immediately. Being shamed from within your own relationship is one of the fastest ways to kill your libido and create resentment.
Shame comes in many flavors, from body shaming to desire shaming. If your lover makes you feel bad about who you are, what you look like or what you find desirable, ask them to be more supportive. If they can’t or won’t change, you need to leave.
Deal Breaker #5: Overstepping Boundaries
You are in charge of your own body and what happens in bed. Not in the mood for oral and say so? Then he shouldn’t pressure you to perform. Love dirty talk but hate certain words? Your lover must respect that. If they willingly overstep clearly set boundaries, you’ll never feel totally safe.
Boundaries are important in and out of the bedroom. A great partner will respect your boundaries (and understand that they will change over time), making ongoing communication essential in any relationship.
Great sex starts with trust and an open mind.
If your lover is stubborn, disrespectful or makes you feel like anything less than royalty, you may have to move on.
Only you know what your own deal breakers are. Figure them out, communicate them clearly, and then respect yourself enough to know you deserve a willing, loving and respectful partner.
After all said and done, sex is not for the unmarried.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘You Are A Disgrace’ – Actress Adesua Etomi Knocks Lauretta Onochie Over Her Tweet
- National News21 hours ago
‘Your Report On Lekki Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire’ — Lai Writes CNN
- Entertainment17 hours ago
‘Why I Don’t Promote My Old Songs’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- Metro News23 hours ago
Nigeria’s Communications Minister, Isa Pantami, Loses 13-year-old Daughter
- National News21 hours ago
Petrol Subsidy Not Completely Gone, Says Minister
- National News23 hours ago
Amaechi Apologises For Abuja-Kaduna Train Breakdown
- Politics23 hours ago
Fashola: If We Keep Our Promises, APC Will Retain Power In 2023
- Politics23 hours ago
Saraki Leads PDP’s Nati youonal Reconciliation Panel