VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Job Title: Project Management Advisor
This position will build the capacity of national volunteers and local partners on project management skills such as project design, planning, monitoring and evaluation, learning and impact assessment. He/ she will support a group of volunteer team leaders/ project officers in acquiring project management skills through coaching, mentoring and facilitating experiential learning. This position will also play a support role in stakeholder partnerships and development of new partners.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
You have a Masters’ degree in Business Administration, Development Management or equivalent. You have at least 5 years specific work experience in training and capacity-building. You are Proactive, entrepreneurial and Good organizational skills. You have Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and able to form good relationships with public and private partners. You have a Strong interest in Technical/ Vocational Training You are very Fluent in English and a great team player.
Previous experience in Africa is recommended, in particular in Nigeria/West Africa. Knowledge of Hausa language is desired Willingness to work in a difficult environment where basic amenities (electricity, internet etc) is a challenge . Experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News10 hours ago
How Jailbreaks In Edo, Ondo Happened
- Special Reports13 hours ago
Why Nigerians Protest Creation Of SWAT Police
- National News14 hours ago
#EndSARS: Hooligans Pushing For Regime Change – Northern Governors
- Entertainment11 hours ago
‘Anyone Making Jokes About Running Away From Nigeria Is Stupid’ – Runtown
- Entertainment8 hours ago
#EndSARS: Kiddwaya Appreciates Celebrities, Says They Are Heroes
- National News14 hours ago
Tell Nigerians Who Ordered Lekki shootings, Osundare Urges Buhari
- News Feed14 hours ago
“Our mumu don do” – Man blasts Garba Adamu for asking Northerners to ignore #EndSARS because Buhari is their brother
- National News13 hours ago
#EndSARS: Reno Omokri Slams Buhari Over National Broadcast