Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications with Manufacturing Facilities in 15 countries, Research and Development Centers in 15 countries and Service & Distribution networks in more than 30 countries
Job Title: Institutional Relations Coordinator
- Lead the Company’s local content strategy for compliance and competitiveness including proactive engagement with regulatory and government agencies to ensure a level playing ground for all players in the industry.
- Interface with regulatory bodies to obtain approval for contracting/procurement activities
- Assess Nigerian Content compliance in contracting and procurement activities, produce assessment reports and highlight exceptions
- Coordinate the review of Nigerian Content plans, reports and procurement/contract activities requiring regulatory approval to ensure compliance with legislation and company Nigerian content development policy.
- Prepare Nigerian content performance reports and transmit to appropriate authority for internal operations and regulatory compliance.
- Collate and analyze contracts, procurement and logistics business statistics to measure performance.
- Follow emerging statutory requirements on local content and map compliance strategies
- Analyzes and reviews the design of institutional events in compliance with internal guidelines and established procedures
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Graduate caliber with minimum of 8 years post qualification relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven understanding of Local Content as a Strategic driver of the business outcomes
- Proven knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry and its regulatory institutions
- High commercial focus and acumen
- Experience in a contracting/procurement/business development position in a reputable company is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Leadership traits, influencing and negotiation skill
Barriers to Success in Role:
- Inability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ineffective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Inability to forge strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Tara Durotoye Reveals The Extent Of Damage Done To Her Store By Hoodlums
- Entertainment23 hours ago
#EndSARS: “I Swear On My Life, Our Fallen Soldiers Must Get Justice” – Rapper Falz (Video)
- National News4 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- National News23 hours ago
No State Hoarded COVID-19 Palliatives, NGF Insists
- Lifestyle23 hours ago
Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
- News Feed11 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Regina Daniels Shares Stunning Photos On Instagram