Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
The need for market expansion has created opportunities for graduates who are from the NORTHERN part of Nigeria to join our organisation through our Graduate Training Scheme. Successful candidates will work in any of our offices in the north.
Special Skills and key Behavioral Competencies:
• Be a self-starter and living in the rural areas of our job locations
• Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
• Be confident and possess leadership skills.
• Be computer literate
– Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines;
• Agricultural Science
• Agric Economics & Extension
• Agric Engineering
• Plant Science
• Soil Science
– Must have completed the NYSC scheme
– Not more than 25 years by 31st December 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using your State of Origin as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng
Surname| First Name| DOB| Gender| Institution | Grade | Course | Year of Graduation| Professional Qualification| Phone No| E-mail address
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Entertainment24 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- Entertainment21 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It Hurts Knowing This Country Has Potential’ – Singer Tekno
- News Feed23 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- National News23 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- National News21 hours ago
Police Ban All Forms Of Protest, Gatherings In Lagos
- News Feed23 hours ago
Carol Afegbai Admits To Shooting Student in 2013, Daughter reacts by deactivating her Instagram account (Video)
- National News24 hours ago
Akwa Ibom Governor Constitutes Judicial Panel To Probe Police Brutality