Intels Nigeria Limited provides comprehensive integrated logistics services for the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. The organization has 30 years of experience in port management and support services in shore bases across Nigeria.
Intels Nigeria Limited’s vision is to offer tailor-made logistics solutions to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry by:
- Leading the industry as a core services provider through its skill, efficiency, integrity and quality of service;
- Commercially utilizing the opportunities derived from its expertise in logistics management and applying the “One-Stop-Shop” solution to its provision of serviced commercial ports and port infrastructure to optimize profitability;
- Facilitating engagement with, and sustained development of communities and maintaining a healthy and cooperative partnership with government.
For more information about Intels Services you can visit our website: www.intelservices.com
Job Title: Business Process Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Business Process Engineer who will monitor and Interpret process performance analyses, document findings and take initiative and propose solutions for improvements. Implement world class standardized measurements, tools and procedure. Assist with assessment and evaluation of existing processes and recommend sustainable improvements to deliver business solutions that will create efficiencies in order to reduce risk, time, and cost and improve customer service
The role responsibiliites are to provide optimal cost effective solutions, this enhances the customer value proposition. Defining and producing process measurements through process optimization. Effective management of the budget. Effective management of direct reports and/or the ability to function in a matrix operating model Compliance to performance management system.
- Process Mapping/Workflow and Process Scoping (getting rid of existing processes and procedures and inventing new ways of doing things)
- Process Modelling and re-design of workflow between departments/sections of the company
- Review Business process Rules and Standard Operating Procedures with the aim of redesigning of workflow (Integration and adopt synergies, where possible)
- Process simulation and testing ( to meet the demands for quality service, flexibility and low costs, processes must be simple)
- Business Process Execution ( link parallel activities in the workflow instead of just integrating their results)
- Prepare process design and experience to support proposals and projects for the organization
- Focus is to reduce human error, miscommunication and focus our staff on the requirements of their roles with maintaining and optimizing the organization’s various operations.
- Organize around outcomes, not tasks
- Identify all the processes in an organization and prioritize them in order of re-design urgency.
- Integrate information processing work into the real work that produces Report Management information.
- Put the decision point where the work is performed and build control into the processes (risk and compliance)
- Must have extensive experience in Project Management and Programme Management (managing local and global complex projects, simultaneously)
- The applicant must be driven by Client Service and outstanding Customer Care as he/she will be exposed to our clients and other internal/external stakeholders.
We will welcome applications from both Nigerian Nationals and Expatiriates. Details of the expatriate package will be disclosed to candidates following successful shortlisting for the position.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV and Covering Letterto firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you in advance for your application and due to the large number of applications we will only be contacting those that are successful in being shortlisted for the position.
This position is currently only being advertised on LinkedIn, please do not apply for this position via any other job site.
Desired Skills and Experience
For this position you should have:
- Degree in commerce, science or engineering and preferably a qualification in Business Process Re-engineering
- Min 7 years in reputable organizations (Logistics, Financial, Energy and Power etc.) Preferably from an engineering/corporate background.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Logistics
- Ideally professionally registered with a professional society
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Good English and communication skills
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Tara Durotoye Reveals The Extent Of Damage Done To Her Store By Hoodlums
- Entertainment23 hours ago
#EndSARS: “I Swear On My Life, Our Fallen Soldiers Must Get Justice” – Rapper Falz (Video)
- National News4 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- National News23 hours ago
No State Hoarded COVID-19 Palliatives, NGF Insists
- Lifestyle23 hours ago
Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
- News Feed11 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Regina Daniels Shares Stunning Photos On Instagram