Getting married is a life changing situation and something everybody wants to do right because nobody plans to walk down the aisle more than once…at least nobody in their right mind plans to.
If you are planning to walk down the aisle in the very near future and with the woman you are seeing and you need to be very sure she’s the one, here are qualities that if she’s got, she just might not fit into the role.
1. She’s dependent- On you for everything. When she wants to buy the smallest thing, she dials your number and asks you to buy it for her. When she wants to make any important decision, she stalls and waits till you see each other. When she needs to do things she should be able to handle on her own, she keeps waiting for you to come make the decision for her, then you need to think twice.
Nothing bad in making decisions togethter or helping her buy stuff but everything is wrong when it happens all of the time.
A wife needs to be independent. Be able to run the home when her husband isn’t home and make important decisions when he is busy.
You need an independent one not a dependent person. It is a wife you want not a pet.
2. Her dressing- believe it or not, a wife needs to apply a bit of modesty in her dressing when she gets married.
Now, easy as it is to say she’d change her closet full of skimpy and semi Unclad clothes when she says I do, she needs to begin to change it now.
You can only be used to things you have started practising.
There’s a difference between a wife and a ho. If your wife dresses like a video vixen all the time or like a stripper, then expect no respect whatsoever when you are out together.
Besides, when the kids start coming, how do you want to explain to them why mommy keeps dressing like she raided a kindergarten store and took all their baby dresses?
3. She’s rude- I know no man wants a woman who cannot respect him. Not as a girlfriend, not as a wife. So if your woman is rude(to you and to every other person around) and she shows no traces of changing, don’t bother making her a wife.
The cracks would soon begin to show and you would hate yourself if you wife her.
4. She’s emotionally unstable- if she is sweet today and she goes from that to extremely rude and not bothered in the next minute and then obnoxious, then you need to relax a bit.
Find out what makes her flaky. If she’s just that emotionally unstable person, then think twice about the relationship before taking the next step.
Bigger things come in marriage. If she can’t handle courtship, she won’t be able to handle marriage.
5. She lies- lying partners are the worst ever. No reason why you should even be with them in relationships talk less of marriage. If she lies, run!
You wife her and it is the beginning of your end!
6. You have absolutely nothing in common- if you both can’t seem to find a common ground, then think twice.
When the initial “gra gra” is gone and all you have left is great friendship, you would need things to spice your marriage up.
This includes things you both love doing together. What happens when you hate what she loves and she hates what you love?
7. She mismanages everything- a woman who would rather buy an expensive weave than spend money on better things or who makes decisions that aren’t smart where money is concerned or who would urge you to spend money on the most expensive cars rather than invest in reasonable things would not make a good wife.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘How Can You Be Angry That Someone Is Happy’ – Singer Davido Blows Hot
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Wizkid Calls Out British Rapper, Tinie Tempah And His Manager Over Unpaid Debts
- National News24 hours ago
We Deliberately Shut Down Refineries – NNPC GMD
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Singer Johnny Drille Releases New Song, ‘Mystery Girl’
- Entertainment17 hours ago
‘I’ve Learnt Not To Worry About Public Perception’ – Nengi
- Entertainment14 hours ago
BBNaija’s Kiddwaya, Erica Arrive In Sierra Leone; Susan Waya Asks Fans To Pray For Them
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘I Don’t Care About Who Talks About Me’ – Bobrisky
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘Most Students Are More Successful Than Their Teachers’ – Jay Bugatti Claps Back At Bobrisky