What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our “healthymagination” vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company, employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy – and we’d like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world’s toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Job Title: Projects Sales Manager
Job Number: 2100570
Business : GE Healthcare
Business Segment : Healthcare Eastern & African Growth Markets
• This role will be responsible for developing, leading & wining Hospital & Healthcare (HHS) projects both in Public & Private sectors.
• Be a Market Maker.
• Leverage full GEHC portfolio and collaborate with external partners (EPC, Packagers, Architects, Operators) to develop competitive offering for Hospital & Healthcare projects.
• Leverage Solutions team and Sales & Projects Finance Team capabilities to differentiate
• Identify large and strategic Clinics, Hospital & Healthcare projects opportunities in West Central Africa, both in Public & Private sectors. Prioritise engagement with WCA LCT Manager
• Then, in conjunction with the HHS GM work closely with the HHS Central team and the region sales team to define the best strategy for developing & winning those projects either directly or in partnership with packagers, construction companies, consultants, operators, investors.
• Establish GEHC as Best Technology partner for Hospital & Healthcare Projects
• Lead HHS Business growth in West Central Africa
• Act as the “One GE Healthcare” face in front of the customer and coordinate all GE stakeholders for the projects he is responsible for from inception to closure.
• Act as primary interface with local project stakeholders (packagers, construction companies …) to ensure consistent GE sales strategy with them. Responsible for building relationships and screening them.
• Leverage GE Sales & Project Finance team capabilities financing capabilities to address projects funding needs.
• Leverage the GE Solutions team capabilities to address customer needs and differentiate e.g. Technology Planning, Leadership & Clinical Trainings
• Leverage GE government relations to establish strong relationships with healthcare authorities and financing institutions personnel
• Create innovative ways to develop & structure integrated healthcare projects. Act as an entrepreneur to match customer needs and unable projects. Be a market maker.
• In conjunction with the HHS GM Negotiate and close projects, ensuring :
o Continuous communication/coordination with the sales team
o Preparation of the commercial offers, tender responses & contract reviews with the support functions (Pricing, Finance, Legal…)
• Responsible for accurate and high-quality orders forecasts, with all projects regularly updated in the SFDC – CRM tool and regular projects milestones review with management
• High integrity level
• Entrepreunership, business development acumen
• 5 years healthcare sales track records
• Good understanding of projects & project financing
• Strong assertiveness and project management capabilities
• CxO selling skills: able to build relationships with Government bodies & CxO suite
• Negotiation and sales management skills
• Able to create and lead diverse teams who are not direct reports
• Knowledge of key players in the healthcare market: MoH, construction co, packagers, architects, operators, investors
• Understanding of Healthcare Policy and key initiatives in WCA
• Define objectives and priorities for the Hospital Infrastructure segment
• Define and build sales strategy for each project
• Drive project development until order booking
• Customer oriented and committed to quality
• Strong computer skills
• Open to travel extensively
• Fluent in English (mandatory), and in relevant local language
• A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
• Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
• Good knowledge of GEHC OTR & Finance processes
• Prior experience working in hospital projects
• Project management tools
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Davido Celebrates Late Mom On Her Posthumous Birthday
- Entertainment22 hours ago
“Your Obsession With 2Face Will Be Your Death” – 2Face’s Brother Slams Blackface
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Blackface Drags Wizkid, Burna Boy For Stealing His Song
- Entertainment5 hours ago
‘You Are A Disgrace’ – Actress Adesua Etomi Knocks Lauretta Onochie Over Her Tweet
- National News21 hours ago
2020 Finance Bill Exempts Minimum Wage Earners From Tax: Buhari
- National News22 hours ago
Court Remands Nigerian Senator, Ali Ndume, In Prison
- News Feed20 hours ago
“Marriage requirement is very high in Igboland” – Lady says her brother spent less than N50K on traditional marriage items to marry his wife from Benue
- News Feed20 hours ago
Man narrates horrible experience with a slay queen in Abuja restaurant