We leading digital marketing and technology company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Dovichi Services is a business registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
We see DOVICHI as a ”temple of new media technology”, leveraging on the enormous potentials and vast opportunities inherent in technology to deliver strategic new media marketing platforms and services for our partners.
We are focused in delivering marketing technologies, solutions and resources for marketing organizations.
The team is made up of young contemporary philosophers, who do not ordinarily believe in routine or tradition, thus we practice the Chinese business model by striving on every instance to provide an alternative and better solution that will create a significant impact on the way businesses are operated globally. (KAIZEN).
Job Title : Management Trainee
• After a highly competitive selection process, candidates will undergo a systematic training programme for 6months.
• At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for management positions in the company.
• Candidates will be allowed to choose positions within the company.
• B.Sc./HND (Minimum of 2nd Class Lower) in any discipline.
• Minimum of 5 credits in WASC, SSCE, NECO, which must include English and Mathematics.
• Not more than 35 years of age as at 30th May, 2015.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using Graduate Trainee Programme as the subject of your e-mail.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment8 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Entertainment9 hours ago
‘My Landlady Chased Me Away And Started My Kind Of Business’ – Nkechi Blessing
- National News8 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- Politics11 hours ago
#EndSARS: Gov Bello Warns Protesters Against Overthrowing Buhari
- News Feed9 hours ago
Pasuma Says He Was Not Chased Out Of #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)
- News Feed11 hours ago
#EndSars: “I Was Paid N500 To Bring A Knife To The Protest Ground” – Man Confesses (VIDEO)
- National News13 hours ago
‘#EndSARS One Of The Most Successful Protest In Nigeria’: Lai Mohammed
- Entertainment13 hours ago
Davido Celebrates His Son, Ifeanyi On His First Birthday