Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelēz International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company). Cadbury is headquartered in Uxbridge in Greater London and operates in more than fifty countries worldwide.
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box.
Job Title: HR Solutions Manager/Compensation and Benefits Specialist, WA
- Oversee the administration and support of various compensation and benefits’ programs
- Ensure the implementation of compensation and benefits’ policies, procedures and programs
- Monitor salary structures and surveys to ensure our competitiveness in the market
- Manage employee performance and development administration
- Carry out employee services and administer workforce solutions
- Administer payroll and pensions and manage HR information system
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good first degree preferably in the social sciences or any related field. A good post graduate degree will be an advantage
- Professional qualifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or GRP will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience. Prior experience in HR or in a similar role will be a distinct advantage.
- High level of Integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Very numerate, with Strong analytical skills
- Good attention to details and ability to manage multiple stakeholder