Ladies don’t be afraid to ask questions of men that express an interest in dating you. Ideally, you shouldn’t have to ask all of the tough questions. When men approach, they should be forthright, properly presenting themselves which involves more than the introduction, “Hello, my name is …” Their introduction should include information about themselves that will allow you to make an informed decision as to whether or not you want to allow them time to get to know you further.
The only men that are scared off by a woman who asks relevant questions are selfish men that have ulterior motives. It would only be to your advantage to quickly eliminate them.
Some ladies shy away from asking questions for fear that their questions may scare a guy off. The only men that are scared off by a woman who asks relevant questions are selfish men that have ulterior motives. It would only be to your advantage to quickly eliminate them. Honorable men have no problem being asked or answering questions by women they are interested in. These men know that only by engaging in meaningful dialogue can two people gain a deeper knowledge of one another to determine their level of compatibility. Here are a few questions to ask men along with the rationale behind the questions.
1. “Why me?”
At first glance, this could appear to be a question that stems from a place of insecurity. In this context, it is not. This is not a question that is asked because you don’t feel you deserve to be chosen. You want to know his reason. Out of all the women he could have chosen, he chose you. You want to know what prompted him to take the risk of approaching you to pursue his interest.
2. “What is your purpose for dating?”
You want to know if he dates in order to find a wife, for sex or for some other reason. Casual dating is an oxymoron. There is nothing casual about opening yourself up to being loved and potentially hurt by exposing your emotions to a man you’re establishing trust in. It’s a willful act of vulnerability for a greater purpose than what would or should ever be called “casual.”
3. “When is sex appropriate?
What is the purpose of sex in the lives of two unmarried persons? Will he expect to have the same access to your body that a husband would have to his wife? Some seem to feel that this “entitlement” is their birthright. Sex is a very serious matter that must be addressed soberly. A husband and wife are to be one flesh. Sex between a husband and wife represents the image of a one-flesh union. It does not represent that for unmarried people. Sex, in this context, becomes a carnal act that mocks that which God intended for covenant relationships only. It’s of utmost importance to know if you have the same foundation in this area as it will greatly impact your interactions and ultimately the relationship that may ensue.
4. “What was the relationship like between his mother and father?”
That is the example he saw that modeled how a man should treat a woman in a loving relationship. This does not mean that if his father was not present in the home or if the example was poor that he could not have learned the proper treatment of a woman. It gives you a basis to understand the example he had and how that may affect how he interacts with women in relationships.
5. “Do you have men in your life that you are accountable to?”
Every man should have other men in his life that he is accountable to. This is not the same as males having other males in their lives that cheer them on in their indiscretions. That is antithetical to the accountability that is experienced among authentic men. Good men become even better men in a community of other good men. “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens his friend.” As well, “Birds of a feather flock together.” Who a man’s friends are will reveal a lot about the man who chose you.
There are many more questions that can be asked. This short list of 5 questions will create the opportunity for more meaningful conversations that will allow you to gain valuable information about your suitor to help determine your level of compatibility which is the greater purpose of dating.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment15 hours ago
South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Lauds Wizkid’s ‘Made In Lagos’ Album
- Entertainment10 hours ago
‘How Can You Be Angry That Someone Is Happy’ – Singer Davido Blows Hot
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Wizkid Calls Out British Rapper, Tinie Tempah And His Manager Over Unpaid Debts
- Entertainment16 hours ago
Singer Jennifer Lopez Goes Nude On New Cover Art
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Davido’s ‘The Best’ Featuring Mayorkun Hits 10M Streams In Its First Week
- Entertainment16 hours ago
‘I’m Rooting For Burna Boy To Win The Grammys’, Says Tiwa Savage
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Laycon Becomes Most Followed BBNaija Winner On Instagram; Hits 2.5M Followers
- National News14 hours ago
We Deliberately Shut Down Refineries – NNPC GMD