Metro News

Why OBJ Has Been Attacking Jonathan – PDP

OBJ

The People’s Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), Sunday, said former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s only reason for his continuous attack on the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan is because he has refused to be a stooge to Obasanjo.

According to the organisation, soon after Jonathan was elected the president of the country, the former President tried everything possible to control and teleguide Jonathan, but the president did not accede to his requests, most of which were simply wrong and unacceptable to a government with plans for the people.

Addressing Journalists in Abuja, Director, Media and Publicity of PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode said Obasanjo has been lampooning the President and trying to destroy the credibility of the election process because he knew that the President would win the March 28 election.

“After Jonathan came to power, Obasanjo not only tried to control and teleguide him but he also asked him to do a number of things that were simply wrong and unacceptable. It is for President Goodluck Jonathan himself to divulge those things and I am sure that he will do so at the appropriate time. Needless to say President Jonathan refused to be teleguided and told what to do even though at all times he showed Obasanjo maximum respect and accorded him all the privileges, access and courtesies that is due to a former Head of State and a father and mentor. This continued to be the case even after Obasanjo consistently attempted to undermine his government and ridicule his efforts,” Fani-Kayode said.

1. Olamide

February 16, 2015 at 3:55 am

I think pDP should ignore the messenger (Obasanjo) and debunk the allegations he made about Gej

2. domjay

February 16, 2015 at 7:10 am

obj is suffering from brain fag and also mentally derail, he must surely dance d macabre dance, he’s also a gorilla

3. Aminu hassan

February 16, 2015 at 9:05 am

I knew from the onset the Obj is doing this to repay GEJ for refusing to comply with his.egocentric desires, but GOD has vindicated GEJ. up shall GEJ go

4. Blessing kpebe

February 16, 2015 at 9:08 am

Obj has no right whatsoever to give GEJ orders because they were both elected

5. Famous dimeji

February 16, 2015 at 9:13 am

Sincerely obasanjo is acting like a wounded foul,but he should take his mind off the government as he has done his worst

6. Sandra edafe

February 16, 2015 at 9:18 am

GEJ has done what obj could not have done in his lifetime, I feel this is the reason for his jealousy

7. Nwaobilor

February 16, 2015 at 9:25 am

BUSTED!!!.

8. Ukpono

February 16, 2015 at 9:28 am

Very typical. Wants to play godfather in this modern age, that’s so wrong.

9. Nwaeke

February 16, 2015 at 9:30 am

This is an administration that puts the people first and not the cabals. Jonathan has done well, OBJ should go and rest his old bones.

10. Etega

February 16, 2015 at 9:32 am

OBJ suppose they rest with em grandchildren dey drink kunu and akamu.

11. felicia nwogbo

February 16, 2015 at 10:09 am

GEJ is a straight forward man he has done Nigeria good not to bend to the dubious advises of Obj…GEJ till 2019

12. uko bassey

February 16, 2015 at 10:27 am

GEJ is smarter than Obj…Obj is just disgracing himself…GEJ remains president till 2019

13. fortune umoh

February 16, 2015 at 10:33 am

i love GEJ and his way of doing things, he doesn’t subscribe to rubbish..GEJ stays till 2019

14. uduak akpan

February 16, 2015 at 4:40 pm

Let him say all he likes GEJ will remain our president till 2019

15. emmanuel bassey

February 16, 2015 at 4:47 pm

OBJ is not GOD and he will never be GOD over GEJ and nigeria

16. Xsquad Magazine

February 18, 2015 at 12:34 am

No need for this feud. Dialogue is key.

17. Mfoniso Udoekpo

February 18, 2015 at 12:36 am

Move on with one Nigeria.

Metro News

Femi Otedola Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting

Femi Otedola Finally Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting
Femi Otedola

Femi Otedola

Nigerian businessman, Femi Otedola has finally reacted to the shooting that took place at Lekki Tollgate, Lagos on Tuesday.

Information Nigeria recalls men dressed in military wears opened fire on unarmed #EndSARS protesters, who convened at the area.

Otedola took to his Instagram page on Sunday to commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives in the unfortunate incident.

Sharing a photo of the Nigerian flag, he wrote;

“The horrors that have been unfolding in our country have left me filled with sadness. I deeply commiserate with those who have lost their loved ones and as a father, I share the sentiment of my three daughters who protested in Lagos and London. As a young boy of 16, I participated in the ‘Ali Must Go Protest’ of 1978, so I understand the determination of our youths who rightly want our country to be better. We must all do our part to make Nigeria great! I will continue to do my own quota in providing for those who are most in need of support in our country in these tough times .…F.Ote💲”

Read Also: Femi Otedola Spotted Dancing With His Children (Video)

Otedola’s post

Otedola’s post

Metro News

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” – Brother Claims

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” - Brother Claims
Oke

Oke

Information Nigeria recalls a graphics designer identified as Oke, was killed hours after tweeting “Nigeria will not kill me” on Wednesday.

It was reported that the young man had passed away after he was hit by a stray bullet.

The deceased’s younger brother, Daniel has come out to clear the air regarding the circumstances leading to his death.

Daniel revealed his brother was stabbed on the neck by thugs who infiltrated and ransacked their home.

In his words;

Good day, My name is Obi-Enadhuze Daniel younger brother of the now deceased Okechukwu Obi-Enadhuze @O_Okee . I, my brother and mother lived at makinde police barracks, mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State.

Today at about 11 o’clock in the morning the police station at makinde was attacked by thugs who wanted to destroy the station, I my mom and brother were holed up in our house.

The attack went on for hours before the thugs eventually breached the police and proceeded to set the station on fire, after accomplishing this they set their sights to the barracks and began the assault, they proceeded to destroy every car in the barracks, my mom’s 2 cars where destroyed and set on fire and then they infiltrated our house by breaking the door they then proceeded to ransack the house and carted away with everything we own.

my brother on trying to get them to take everything but spare us was pushed to my mom’s room and stabbed on the neck, the attacker then proceeded to attack me but missed my neck but got my chin instead, after this my mom and I carried my brothers body to the entrance of the station soliciting for help from the thugs still ravaging the barracks, we were finally able to put him in a wheelbarrow and took him to a hospital where he was rejected because “he was already dead” unfazed we moved him to another hospital where he met the same treatment this was where he bled his last drops of blood and died, his body has now been moved to a morgue

we have lost every single thing we own, as our house was completely ransacked and set on fire the only thing left is my brothers phone and at about 8 o’clock this evening the barracks was still on fire but Okechukwu has paid with the ultimate price

I and my mother are homeless with nothing now but we’re safe for now, we thank everyone that has been able to reach out to us, and were able to share consoling words with us in these trying times, God bless you

While we were holed up in the house the three of us said these words together and we say it again ” THREE OF US ARE HERE, THREE OF US ARE TOGETHER, THREE OF US ARE SAFE”

Let it be known that my brother @O_Okee  was NOT killed by a police bullet but died a hero protecting my mother and I.

If you see this please retweet, let the world know how Okechukwu died. He was NOT killed by a police bullet but thugs in his home!”

Read Also: RIP Oke: Barely 3hours After Tweeting “Nigeria Will Not End Me” #EndSARS Protester Dies From Gunshot

Metro News

Youths Burn Down Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)Lagos youths have set the family house of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu on fire.

This was after the Governor said that no nobody was killed during the shooting by soldiers at Lekki Toll Gate on Tuesday night.

Sanwo-Olu had debunked claims that the soldiers opened fire and killed some peaceful protesters.

Recall that men of the Nigerian Army reportedly opened fire on protesters following the declaration of 24 hours curfew by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwolu.

Bullets fired by security operatives hit some persons and at least two persons have been confirmed killed by the police and many injured

Voices in viral footage blamed the shootings on soldiers.

However, the angry youth attacked several important places such as Nigeria Port Authority, TVC News, and the family house of the Governor where his mother resides.