The Place – We are a world class, dynamic and fast growing multi-billion naira restaurant/ hospitality chain in Nigeria with staff strength of over 400 employees across multiple locations
We are looking for experienced HR Manager to join our management team to champion the realisation of the company’s human capital management strategies by ensuring the development and implementation of best-in-class HR practices and establishment of a performance driven culture. The candidate would be required to implement leading HR practices to ensure the right staff are selected, trained and rewarded for delivering first rate service consistently across the various locations.
Job Description/Key Responsibilities
- To coordinate the Human Resource Management activities of the Company across the various locations
- To design and implement HR strategies including manpower planning, performance management, staff development and retention, staff rotation, etc
- To ensure standardised and documented HR processes.
- To coordinate company wide recruitment process including staff /guarantor verification, induction/onboarding activities, etc. Also, ensure there is a ready bank of eligible candidates to address high staff turnover
- To design, implement and coordinate companywide training plan including induction materials for eatery staff (especially fraud related videos)
- To establish a performance driven culture and oversee the performance management process including reward management (incentives, bonus, etc).
- To manage staff payroll processes including attendance management system
- To coordinate staff welfare activities – loan, leave, staff benefits, disciplinary, grievance handling , etc
- To coordinate effective staff data/records management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of BSc from any discipline
- At least 4-6 years experience in a related capacity .Relevant experience from in multinational/blue chip FMCG/professional services organisation will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge /understanding of the key components and processes of Human Capital Management
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong people management skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Send your CV and write up on your suitability for the job to: [email protected]