Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, provides customers with uncompromised protection against all types of threats, reduces security complexity and lowers total cost of ownership. Check Point first pioneered the industry with FireWall-1 and its patented stateful inspection technology. Today, Check Point continues to develop new innovations based on the Software Blade Architecture, providing customers with flexible and simple solutions that can be fully customized to meet the exact security needs of any organization. Check Point is the only vendor to go beyond technology and define security as a business process. Check Point 3D Security uniquely combines policy, people and enforcement for greater protection of information assets and helps organizations implement a blueprint for security that aligns with business needs. Customers include tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes, including all Fortune and Global 100 companies. Check Point’s award-winning ZoneAlarm solutions protect millions of consumers from hackers, spyware and identity theft.
Join Check Point’s world leading sales team!
At Check Point, we recognize and value the unique talents of our employees. We challenge ourselves to grow, develop and perform better and faster. We promote integrity and teamwork to give everyone an opportunity to excel.
If you want to work in a multi-cultural environment with cutting edge technology then Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Be a part of a fast-paced growing company and explore new opportunities. Join now!
Check Point is looking for a talented Security Engineer to join our successful sales team in Nigeria.
- Act as a primary technical and conceptual sales support contact
- Provide technical support for customers and main partners
- Develop existing and new accounts in conjunction with sales reps
- Respond to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Provide training updates, seminars and workshop for main partners and prospects
- The role consists of Project management and reporting
- Product and solution presentations
- Active participation in IT security events and trade shows
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years as an SE in a vendor/partner environment
- Knowledge in Security environment and Check Point technologies
- Familiarity with the networking technologies
- Experience with POCs and Demos
- Good understanding of customer environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work experience with end users