Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
http://www.airmaxfreedom.com air max plus
Application are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Production Technician at Flowergate Factory, Sagamu.
Job Title: Production Technician
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
To operate and carry out autonomous maintenance on the production line under his responsibility to meet up with Safety, Quality and Output requirements.
- Carry outline operations in accordance to operating instructions and parameters.
- Achieve required quantity of products and of right quality as per specifications.
- Carry out autonomous maintenance, CIL of assets under his/her control.
- Update necessary records of operations as at when due.
- Comply with safety, health, environment and food safety and quality procedures
Other tasks as assigned by superior officers.
- OND/City & Guilds/NABTEB (Technical) in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a reputable manufacturing organisation.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2015.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their details in the “MS Excel format” below only to: email@example.com
http://www.nikefreerunshoesplus.com nike free 4.0 orange
Title | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Dec. 2014 | Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO) | No. of Credits | Other Qualification(s) e.g OND | Years of Experience |Phone No l
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment21 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed18 hours ago
#EndSARS protesters break into Lagos International Airport (Videos)
- Entertainment21 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘We Want To Change Established Systems’ – Singer Bez
- Entertainment20 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘The Government Does Not Want To Do The Right Things’ – BBNaija’s Leo Da Silva
- News Feed23 hours ago
Flood allegedly hijacks the new mansion of Delta State Deputy Speaker Hon Osanebi Ossai
- National News18 hours ago
Nigerian Youth Have Right To Protest, Says President Buhari
- News Feed21 hours ago
Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of #EndSARS Protesters In Kano
- National News5 hours ago
#EndSARS: Hoodlums Have Hijacked Edo Protest – Deputy Governor