Connect with us

News Feed

Family Source Reveals How Oge Okoye Snatched Ex-Husband From Nkiru Sylvanus

Published

on

image

A few days ago, news broke that Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, is involved with Stanley Duru, the former husband of fellow actress, Oge Okoye.

The reports further claimed that the pair had concluded plans to get married.

We reached out to the management of all the parties involved, but so far, none of them has responded to our inquiries

However, a family source from Nkiru’s camp who knew about the whole affair, shed some light on the story to YNaija.

Our source, who would rather not be named said: “It is funny how the media is blaming Nkiru when it is actually a complicated affair. Oge and Nkiru used to be close friends, they met Stanley at the same time in Enugu in 2006. Nkiru and Stanley fell in love and Oge the back stabber, knew this yet somehow she sheepishly let Stanley impregnate her. Nkiru was hurt but she let go of the love of her life for a friend, she didn’t want her to be put to shame and mocked for having a child out of wedlock. So, Oge Okoye and Stanley Duru moved to Amsterdam and got married.”

“Of course a dog will always return to its vomit, after having their first son, Oge cheated on Stanley with a friend of his and he paid her back by dating one Dutch lady, Barbara with whom he now has a child, Uchechi, but let’s leave that story for another time. They somehow reconciled and she took in again and delivered a baby girl in 2010 but they officially parted ways in 2012, you media people didn’t know that, did you? On realizing they were both single again, Nkiru and Stanley reconnected and they regretted letting each other go. They got really close after Nkiru escaped from the kidnappers’ den,” the source added.

On the postponed wedding, our source said: “They have done the family introduction already. They were actually planning a secret wedding for December 27 but it has been postponed, they didn’t plan for the news to get out, so that changed everything”When asked why the wedding was postponed, the source declined and said “That’s how much information I can give my dear, Nkiru’s media people are working on a press statement already, everything you need to know will be revealed there”

Contrary to reports that actress Oge Okoye is unhappy with the development, the source claimed otherwise.

“She is not furious, she is not devastated at all. She and Stanley parted ways since and she has moved on. Moreover she has no reason to be hurt, after all she snatched Stanley from my cousin first”

Nkiru has said more than a few times, that she would not mind being a second wife.

While speaking on a TV programme months ago, she said: “ If the situation and the person is good, I’ll go for it. I’ve said it before that if ladies don’t stop this nonsense they call ‘one-man-one-wife’, many of them will get to 40 and still remain single. There are more women than men. Go to churches, the number of single ladies in most cases is three times the number of single guys”.

Source: Ynaija

Continue Reading
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. frank

    January 4, 2015 at 10:50 pm

    SWEET LADY. MEN NEED YOU LADY.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News Feed

25 out of 1900 escaped prisoners return to Correctional Centre in Edo

Published

on

25 out of 1900 escaped prisoners return to Correctional Centre in Edo

No fewer than 25 out of the 1900 inmates who escaped from the Sapele Road and Oko Correctional Centres in Benin City, Edo State have returned to prison.

This comes after the governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki issued an ultimatum for the escapees to return to the correctional centre or face the full wrath of the law.

Information Nigeria recalls that on October 19, hoodlums masquerading as #EndSARS protesters stormed the two prisons and freed inmates.

25 out of 1900 escaped prisoners return to Correctional Centre in Edo

Obaseki

ThisDay reported that an official of the Sapele Road Correctional Centre who disclosed this, further revealed that one of the escapees had been recaptured after he was shot in the leg last Wednesday.

It was further gathered that two out of the 25 inmates who returned were inmates at the Oko Medium Correctional Centre along Airport Road, Benin.

He Said;

“The Department of State Security, the police and officials of the Nigerian Correctional Services will soon commence a manhunt for the runaway inmates immediately after a seven-day grace the state government gave them has elapsed.

“We have a way of arresting runway prisoners. We will swing into action once the protest calms down nationwide. The earlier they return on their own, the better for them.

“Those who are rearrested will be retried and sentenced to extra seven years if convicted. So, it is in their own interest to return as the governor has given them extra one week of grace to do so.”

Continue Reading

News Feed

Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate

Published

on

Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate

Ebun Adegboruwa, Nigeria lawyer has reacted to the discovery of a hidden camera at Lekki tollgate by Nigeria’s minister, Babatunde Raji Fashola.

Member of the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Inquiry into the activities of the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), Adegboruwa said Mr Fashola has illegally tampered with exhibits.

The senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN made this known  in a statement on Monday titled, ‘Usurpation of powers of the panel of inquiry on SARS abuses’.

 

Adegboruwa who stated that it is illegal for anyone to conduct any visit to the said Lekki Toll Plaza in the absence of and without the authority and consent of the Panel, appealed to the Governor of Lagos State to allow the Panel the full autonomy and independence that was promised at the time of inauguration.

Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate

The statement read;

“BRF TAMPERS WITH EVIDENCE
AT LEKKI TOLL GATE ..RETRIEVES HIDDEN CAMERA WITHOUT PANEL’S CONSENT….”

USURPATION OF POWERS OF THE PANEL OF INQUIRY ON SARS ABUSES

On Sunday, October 25, 2020, it was widely publicized that Ministers and Governors of the South-West visited the Governor of Lagos State on a sympathy tour of structures affected by the wanton looting and destruction that took place last week. In the course of their visit, they were led to the Lekki Toll Plaza, to assess the situation thereat. It was at the same Lekki Toll Plaza that the incident of alleged shooting of EndSARS protesters was said to have taken place. And based on public outcry, the Governor of Lagos State added the Lekki Toll Plaza incident to the terms of reference of the Judicial Panel that was set up.

Since the Panel has been vested with jurisdiction over the Lekki Toll Plaza, I verily believe that it is illegal for anyone else to conduct any visit to the said Lekki Toll Plaza in the absence of and without the authority and consent of the Panel. It was reported that in the course of the visit, the former governor of Lagos State and the Honourable Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, discovered a hidden camera, which he took. This is a clear case of illegally tampering with exhibits that may become useful to the Panel in the course of its assignment.

I appeal to the Governor of Lagos State to allow the Panel the full autonomy and independence that was promised at the time of inauguration. It is contempt of the Panel for anyone to usurp the powers of the Panel in the way that has been reported. In this regard, the Panel will not shy away from summoning anyone who is alleged to be involved in any contemptuous act that may obstruct the course of justice.

I call on all Nigerians to come up with their complaints before the Panel for proper ventilation, as it begins its sitting today.

Continue Reading

News Feed

Child Traffickers Nabbed In Anambra (Video)

Published

on

Child Traffickers Nabbed In Anambra (Video)

Two child traffickers who kidnapped and sold a child for N920,000 have been nabbed in Anambra state.

In a video that has since gone viral, the suspects confessed on how they lured and sold the child after been grilled.

 

The male suspect said he was paid 400, 000 Naira to kidnap the child from his home and hand him over to the female suspect, who in turn sold the child.

The woman, who was nabbed in Awomama, said the people she sold the child to gave her a total of 920,000 Naira – 520k for her and 400k for the man.

Fortunately, the child was rescued after the female child trafficker was nabbed and she led them to the people she sold the child to.

Confronting both child traffickers, those present searched the woman’s bag and they found treats like biscuits she uses to lure kids. They also found charm together with the packs of biscuit.

The woman said she used to own a restaurant in Umuebuke, Uli, before she began child trafficking.

Watch the video below:

Continue Reading

Trending