1) Adam met Eve through a common friend.
2) Eve thought Adam was the most adorable friend she ever had.
3) Adam and Eve met through a matrimonial website.
4) Adam and Eve worked in same company and hated the same boss.
Well, no matter how every Adam and Eve meet, but their story never ends at marriage, unlike those in the fairytales or the movies. In real world, the actual story begins with the marriage.
While few early years in most of the marriages might feel like a fairytale, the rest might not be the same for all couples. Once the honeymoon phase begins to fade away, you get to see the ‘other side’ of your partner. And it all comes to your notice when:
Life is not only all about sharing a coffee, but sharing the dinner every night;Adam is no more just appreciative of Eve’s gorgeous dresses, but also keeps check on the price tags;
Eve no longer finds Adam’s possessive behaviour charming. It rather irritates her whenever he tries to keep a check on her;Honeymoon is over and life gets to dirty dishes, laundry, home loan, car service, to name a few.
But wait, and relax! It has nothing to do with the fault in our stars. It is how our world is and this is how the marriages are. The two are so different, yet they cannot live without each other. So, even if the usual habits of ‘XX’ and ‘XY’ chromosomes tend to bring any problems in the relationship- a little sugar, a little spice, kiss-of-love, and pinch of empathy are your tools to fix it all.
Hence, for all those who feel connected to all these situations, here are some tips on how you can share a genuinely strong bond of love with your partner forever, despite the behavioural differences created by the ‘male’ and ‘female’ genes.
#1. ‘Me-time’ and ‘Let Me Be’
Undoubtedly, you are close to your partner, but you need to free yourself at times and let the other one loosen up too. Be it meeting up their old friends or just pursuing a hobby, giving sustainable breathing space to each other helps the relationship to live longer.
So, just stop nagging, pin-pointing, and showering infinite loop of suggestions. This way, you would be respecting the relationship in true sense, and would get the same in return from your partner.
This is actually a very effective method of keeping the love alive in a relationship.
#2. Divide and conquer
He can’t do it all and she can’t do it all; but together they can build a castle. Being aware of one’s duties in the household and completing them without any reminders can actually do wonders.
Dividing responsibilities and taking charge of different department(s) of the house, plays an instrumental role in striking harmony. It takes two to tango, so isn’t it better if both are dancing to hit the perfect chord?
#3. Right decision at right times
Couples take impulsive decisions at times, like the wife abandoning her job post-marriage, or husband choosing to tie the knot though inclined to go for higher studies. And, most suicidal of all- starting a family when not prepared for it.
Any wrongly calculated decisions can have negative butterfly-effect on the happiness of your married life. So be sure of your decisions, weigh all options, talk to experts if need be, and try not to impose your decision on your partner. And once taken, own up to your decision. No blame-gaming!
#4. Remain Romantic
Adding romance to your diet is not just healthy for your relationship, but also for your body, mind and soul. Feeling young at heart and staying connected with your partner are good enough reasons for the love to be around always.
So all you men, call in sick occasionally at office and take her on a surprise date. And ladies, surprise him at times when he comes home tired in the evening, with a romantic candle-light dinner at home followed by a wild time in bed. And needless to say, the rewards will follow naturally.
#5. Realistic Expectation
Now that is the mantra of a successful marriage. Be reasonable, realistic and rational with your expectations towards your spouse. Do not kill yourself and other one just because your best friend’s or sibling’s spouse does something special for their spouse.
No one is perfect yet everyone is, in their own way. So, value what you have and avoid comparing your apples to someone else’s oranges.
So, the gap between the men and the women is not actually as big as it is perceived to be. Try all that you can, such as selective hearing, giving benefit of doubt or even turning a blind-eye occasionally. And, just make the most of your relationship as well as life. Every little effort made to abridge this gap will fill your married life with love and happiness.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- News Feed21 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- Entertainment23 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Cossy Orjiakor Replies Fans Who Criticized Her For Wearing A Racy Outfit While Preaching About God
- News Feed21 hours ago
Anambra 2021: I Will Build 21 Universities If Elected Governor – Godwin Maduka
- News Feed21 hours ago
Denrele Edun Meets His ‘New Twin’, Says “Time To Start Questioning Our Parents”
- News Feed21 hours ago
You Want To Use Me And Boost Your Slow Career – Speed Darlington Slams Paul Okoye Over Outfit
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Flavor’s Babymama, Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Him And Their Second Daughter As They Both Turn A Year Older