Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
Konga.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Konga chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Konga believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.
Konga is helping to provide that opportunity with the Konga Marketplace.
MERCHANT SERVICE OFFICER
Establish relationships with merchants, ensure merchants are happy trading on Konga and provide analytical Trading support to merchants on Konga.com.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the category for Marketplace and work closely with Retail counterparts to ensure overall health and performance of the category
- Ensure merchants storefront remains healthy
- Escalate merchant issues to appropriate units to ensure issues are resolved quickest.
- Provide advisory services to merchants based on product competitiveness and historical performance
- Manage new and existing merchants, with the responsibility of enhancing their experience (bring new ideas on better self-service, reporting and teaching resources).
- Identify merchants with potentials to succeed and providing adequate support where necessary.
- Work with Finance/Order Management to ensure prompt payment of Merchant orders.
- Give regular feedback to line manager on suggestions to improve merchant services or identify potential revenue channels.
- P&L/GMV responsibility
- Follow through with escalations and other business stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively share ideas with colleagues to increase overall success of business
Desired Skill and Experience:
- Good command of English Language (Spoken and Written)
- Results-oriented with proven track record
- 1-3 experience of account management in any industry.
- Good knowledge of online retail stores or Marketplaces
- Creative problem solving skills
- Confident in communicating with groups and individuals at all levels
- Self-driven with ability to work using own initiative
- Proven ability to build strong personal relationships with internal/external resources to achieve business goals
- A strong individual but committed team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages, particularly, Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Sales could be an added advantage.
- Reports to: VP, Marketplace
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News24 hours ago
#EndSARS: TVC Back On Air — Four Days After Mob Attack
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Singer D’Banj Shares Cryptic Post On Instagram
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘May We Never Lose Hope For A Better Life’ – BBNaija’s Erica Prays
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Burna Boy Apologizes Over Insensitive Tweets
- News Feed20 hours ago
Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Shows Videos Were Genuine
- Entertainment18 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘Please Stop The Violence’, Dammy Krane Pleads
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘My Older Brother Lost His Life During A Sickle Cell Crisis At Age 10’ – BBNaija’s Mike Reveals
- Entertainment17 hours ago
‘End SARS Protest Is Beyond Police Brutality. It Is Battle Between The Rich And Poor’ – Filmmaker Chika Lann