Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, FMCG and Technology industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy. Jagal Group is a highly respected member of the Nigerian business community and is consistently amongst the leaders of its business sectors. The Company possesses profound knowledge of the country’s social complexities and the political, economic and corporate systems, particularly those of the energy, real estate and manufacturing sectors.
To manage the monthly management reports (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), manage the budgetary process and provide analytical financial support where necessary.To provide support to the Finance function as necessary.
- To manage Rack Centre’s reporting requirements and ensure excellence in terms of timely and accurate information.
- To develop within the team a sound knowledge of the accounting, finance, legal and regulatory issues of the various jurisdictions involved with our businesses including Nigeria.
- To develop and ensure adherence to Rack Centre’s finance and accounting policies and procedures in line with group guidelines in this regard.
- To adopt the highest standards of ethics and integrity and abide by the group’s code of business conduct and anti-bribery policy.
- To maintain the highest standards of confidentiality
- General Maintain integrity of Accounting system (software), ensuring it remains effective for reporting purposes.
- Finance Administration Analyse business performance / results, providing feedback to Senior Management.
- Ensure adequate and accurate monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Ensure all services are rebilled to clients in line with inter-company contracts.
- Ensure all partners and direct clients are accurately billed on time.
- Ensure that receivables are monitored and collections are up to date.
Budgeting / Forecasting & Reporting:
- Co-ordinate and prepare annual budgets for approval by the Commercial Director and MD.
- Where required, provide assistance / direction to managers with regards to the preparation of budgets
- Ensure the accurate preparation / reporting of monthly financial results in strict accordance with group deadlines.
- Ensure management reports are completed and reported in line with reporting deadlines.
- Prepare profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure any variations to budgets and forecasts are explained in management reports.
- On a monthly basis track and review expenditure against set budgets and prepare a variance report.
- Ensure all company assets are monitored and accurately accounted for.
- Be available as coach / mentor in assisting team members to develop in their positions.
- Ensure that relevant information is communicated to team members enabling them to effectively carry out their functions.
Business Planning :
- To support the business planning cycle with modelling support.
In addition to financial and management reporting as above, produce monthly/ quarterly reports as required including:-
- For Rack Centre Management Meetings with Rack Centre MD
- Activity reports on relevant issues/ initiatives to internal clients e.g MD, Procurement, Recruitment & HR
Reports to include but not be limited to:-
- Current status of transactions in process
- Historical and projected sales and profitability
- Concerns and Issues. Customer satisfaction levels.
- Risks and Improvement Opportunities
- Rack Centre Commercial Director
- Rack Centre MD
- Rack Centre Finance Manager
- Jagal financial officers
- Rack Centre functional managers and administration staff Auditors, Banks, Legal
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years senior financial experience in a sophisticated and reputable company.
- CA, CPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Good knowledge of the IT, Communications, Data Centre and/or related markets
- Excellent technical and communication skills, both oral and written
- Commercially minded with excellent financial modelling skills
- Team player Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Highly discrete and able to uphold the utmost confidentiality Self-motivated and excellent time and project management skills. Prepared to be hands-on to achieve results and maintain deadlines in all areas of the Commercial department.
- Resilient and able to contribute to the effective growth of a dynamic industry leading business
- Experience within the Telecommunications and/or IT Managed Services environment
- Culturally aware and sensitive International business experience.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- News Feed10 hours ago
“I don’t care about #EndSARS”- Edo state deputy governor’s son slams protesters
- News Feed13 hours ago
Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet -Deceased’s Brother
- National News13 hours ago
You’re a total idiot – 2Face and Blackface clash again
- Entertainment10 hours ago
Actress Ada Ameh Breaks Down In Tears; Begs Government To Allow Her Bury Daughter (Video)
- News Feed13 hours ago
Lagos Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat Clears The Air On Lekki Light Outage
- News Feed13 hours ago
“They took all my years of hardwork” – Uche Elendu Laments Looting of Her Store by Hoodlums (photos)
- National News13 hours ago
SERAP Drags Buhari Government, Military To ICC Over Shooting Of #EndSARS Protesters
- National News12 hours ago
Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: Osinbajo Breaks Silence