News Feed

Girl Found Beheaded In Uncompleted Building In Adeke, Osun State | Photos

This story is pathetic and dishearten.

killed-gal1

Fear was sent down the spine of everyone today in Adeke, Osun state today when a dead body was found in an uncompleted building.

The corpse of a girl was found beheaded in an uncompleted building.

The Old man who found this body told the press today that he works in the building, so on his way to work that morning, he discovered the corpse and raised an alarm immediately

killed-gal6-300x225 killed-gal7-300x225

The body was taken to Adeke Police station.

This should be a warning to all those girls who follow guys to uncompleted buildings.. This is december and a lot of ritualists are in search of heads

May God Help Us.

1. MISSPhayvore

December 10, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Please update me with latest news…Thanks

2. Debo Isaac

December 10, 2014 at 5:26 pm

The evil doers will not escape the judgment of God and their purpose will be defeated in Jesus name.

3. Mary Otuk

December 11, 2014 at 5:53 am

D culprits will neva go unpunished.

4. Paul Kuma

December 11, 2014 at 9:06 am

Wonders shall never end

5. Natasha

December 11, 2014 at 12:42 pm

may God judge dem

6. Bishop Jonathan Sunday

December 11, 2014 at 10:51 pm

SIGNS OF END-TIME

7. nnodim frankline

December 13, 2014 at 5:14 am

vengance is coming Nigerians god bless us and help us

8. tony montana

December 13, 2014 at 9:05 am

May God unleash His wrath on the evil doer’s throughout their generation.

9. Van-K

December 14, 2014 at 5:20 pm

I think na only Igbos like money?

10. bowas

December 15, 2014 at 10:00 am

Why why why people are take there life for devil in this world,there is no saint of God in human life accept the saint of devil to get money .after money what about your life what every u soul u will reap it in dis world before u.

11. Thelma Jay

December 16, 2014 at 2:55 pm

The law of karma doesn’t change despite forgiveness.Beware

12. chikky

December 19, 2014 at 8:20 pm

@VAN-K,ur toTally unreasonable and clueless,what has tribe got to do with a beheaded girl,next time,if suck on ur thumb if u cnt type anything meaning.

13. Efe

December 27, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Well, Osun again!

14. funnysun

February 20, 2015 at 4:50 pm

well osun

15. Alabi

July 16, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Beware the kingdom of God is at hand .

16. hassan

October 3, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Almighty Allah say the evil doer Hell fire is there house

17. hassan

October 3, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Almighty Allah say the evil doer Hell fire is there house if they did not repent

18. donrich

October 5, 2015 at 5:03 am

hmm not new. many dont even know nigeria is one of d headquarters of such satanic activities. who knows who might be d next victim.God save his children.

19. olanrewaju kabir

December 24, 2016 at 7:47 am

Hmm killing one soul 4 soul,d question is ar dey not going to die one day,,,,,,God almighty ur present is concern let dt tinz dey kill dis human should not work 4 dem

News Feed

#EndSARS: People take time out to curse me in their prayers– Aisha Yesufu Reveals

Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu, has revealed that Muslims now take out time to curse her in their prayers.

Information Nigeria recalls that Yesufu lead #EndSARS campaign against police brutality and reforms.

The female activist disclosed this on her Twitter handle.

She wrote;

”Heard I am being cursed in mosques! People finish praying and take time out to curse me in their prayers I have asked they should please let me know how many of these curses they rained on me when I was making same demands during GEJ! We are all already cursed in Nigeria”

News Feed

Hoodlums loot Ndoma-Egba house in Calabar, cart away his late father’s robes

Hoodlums who destroyed and looted the residence of former leader of the Nigerian Senate, Victor Ndoma-Egba in Calabar reportedly carted away the Judge’s robes of the politicians’ father.

Reacting to the incidence, Ndoma-Egba appeared to the hoodlums to return the robes of his late father who was a judge.

Ben Ayade, governor of the state, had imposed a 24-hour curfew as part of measures to contain the situation but the mob broke loose.

In a statement, Ndoma-Egba narrated how he got intelligence on the attack but despite informing security agencies, “nothing was done to stop the attack”.

“At about 2 am (local time, as I was abroad) on Saturday 24th. October 2020 I received a text informing me that there were plans by arranged hoodlums to attack my residence in Calabar, that of Senator Gershom Bassey and a hotel owned by Senator John Owan Enor,” he said.

“I promptly forwarded the texts to Senators Bassey and Owan Enoh. I also called the security agencies in Calabar to apprise them of the information. Calabar from my information was already tense from the previous day’s break-in into warehouses storing COVID 19 palliatives and the subsequent breaching of shops and other businesses. The impending attack on Senators Bassey, Owan Enoh and I was already public knowledge as later that morning I got many calls to that effect.

“Thereafter I kept calling the security agencies by the hour when in spite of their assurances that they will secure my house there was no evidence of any security personnel in my vicinity. I understand, the times were indeed confounding for everybody.

“At about 2 pm the intruders broke into my house and looted it to the ground leaving only the bare floor. All the toilets, baths, pumps and indeed every imaginable fitting were removed as were items of furniture, clothing, a huge collection of mainly rare, out of print books, documents and historic photographs. They also removed all the windows, railings, family pictures and burglary proofs. Even my private chapel was not spared.

“They set the cars ablaze and parts of the building after more than four hours of interrupted operations in my house. It was methodical. Among the intruders were obviously electricians, plumbers, carpenters, motor mechanics, panel beaters and other tradesmen. Mercifully, no life was lost. I started building the house in 1991 and moved in in January, 2009.

“While not prejudging, and without prejudice to the work of the security agencies, I have forgiven the intruders, and pray fervently for them to find meaning, inner peace, and fulfilment in their lives. I only plead that they return my late father’s judges robes which they certainly would not be needed for anything and is surely incriminating.

“The destruction of my house was clearly premeditated, wanton and unjustifiable but I understand the anger in the land especially amongst our youths. However, if looting and burning my home will better their lives and bring positive change to our land, then it is a sacrifice my family and I gladly make.”

Ndoma-Egba said there is an urgent need to educate, motivate and engage the youth if they must be a blessing to the country.

News Feed

Fan asks Kaisha to meet Erica for lessons on how to become a bad girl

Fan asks Kaisha to meet Erica for lessons on how to become a bad girl

Nigerian entrepreneur Kaisha Umaru who shot to fame after she appeared on Big Brother Nigeria 2020 has replied a fan who advised her to meet Erica for lessons on how to become a bad girl.

Kaisha Umaru, the 25-year-old entrepreneur from Sokoto State had taken to Twitter to ask her fans how she can become a bad girl. The ex housemate stated that she needs lessons, and her fans suggested different ways for her.

However, a particular fan advised her to meet her fellow reality TV star, Erica Nlewedim who was disqualified from the last season of the Big Brother reality show.

“Ask Erica she’ll give you lessons on how to be a good and bad girl”, Kheeks wrote.

Check out Kaisha’s reaction below;