Vicolan Appropriate Technologies – A start up appropriate technology company, operating in the fields of real estate development and mortgage banking, solar homes, renewable energy systems and deployment, smart home automation on LTE network, development of z-wave devices for smart homes, multi-city geo-coding and location-based services, mobile applications development and renewable energy systems design, optimization and development.
- Market studies and analysis of the smart home and small business automation markets in Nigeria, with initial focus on Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja
- Requirements discovery, specifications and documentation, including requirement details and system constraints, using approved international standards and appropriate regulatory and environmental guidelines.
- Requirements analysis, business system modeling and overall business system architecture design
- Specific product market analysis, modeling, simulation, design, development management and product planning
- Marketing strategy development and initial marketing management
- Setting up of the international logistics structures and warehouses for the initial imports (and subsequent local assembly) of selected smart home devices, controllers and gateways
- System and device integration design for residential and commercial clients and the installation, validation testing and continuous warranty maintenance of installed systems.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the CEO.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering with a GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4-point system or 4.0 on a 5-point system
- Successful completion of the NYSC
- Sc. degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science with demonstrable expertise in the development of mobile telecommunications applications
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, MS Visio and MS Project
- Programming skills in Visual C/C#/C++, Java, Visual Basic and MS Visual Studio
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Lifestyle14 hours ago
‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Gang Raped By 3 Men – Chef Ayomide
- Politics12 hours ago
Ganduje Reinstates Suspended Aide Who Attacked President Buhari
- News Feed22 hours ago
Kunle Afolayan flaunts interior of his exquisite mansion (Photos)
- News Feed22 hours ago
Lekki tollgate should be dismantled permanently: Bode George
- Education12 hours ago
BREAKING: Public, Private Schools Can Reopen Monday – Lagos Govt
- News Feed22 hours ago
Nigeria Air Force arrest officers for flogging curfew violators in Osun
- Sports11 hours ago
The potential for iGaming in Nigeria uncovered
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Shares Her Experience