Hey y’all! Ok i was conducting a little research for the fashion section and I came across this AMAZINNGG! must haves for every woman. Trust me you will agree when you’re done reading this article. So let’s get started!
TIGHT WITH COMFORTABLE WAIST BANDS
These are said to be the most comfortable tights ever. Even after eating a lot the waistband never constricts.
THE BOSOM BUTTON
This amazing innovation provides an instant fix for missing buttons and the likes.
These really cute fold-up flats are amazing!
THE KNICKER STICKER
Disposable Gas Neutralizer Pads: These amazing stickers are much more comfortable than tongs. They are designed to replace your panties to help avoid those panty lines.
These provide protection for your heels when walking on grassy, muddy or dusty places. This item is great for outdoor events! They are also transparent.
DISPOSABLE GAS NEUTRALIZER PADS
Need i say more?…
PURSE ORGANISER INSERT
For people who love carrying big bags this Purse organiser ensures you find what you’re looking for anytime!
THE CLEAR ADHESIVE GEL BRA
These adhesive bra are amazing! The only hiccup I have with them is that they don’t hold for those with little more boobs, aside from that they are fantastic and they stay sticky forever. They are amazing for strapless shirts and dresses.
THE INVISIBLE BELT
This belt stays flat under your jeans. Say no to the usual belt bulge!
CUSHIONED STOCKINGS FOR HIGH HEELS
This helps cut down the pain and pressure that comes from wearing high heels.
SPORTS BRA WITH BUILT IN POCKETS
This helps you keep your mobile phones, ipods etc in a built in pocket while you work out.
This are amazing! My personal favorite.
A lady gets to interchange her heels. This is a must have for every woman..*winks*.
BUILT-IN BRA HOLDER
This bra clip ensures that your brand strap remains hidden. These can also be sewn into off the-shoulder tops.
RACERBACK BRA CLIPS
As the name implies this can be used to turn any bra into a racerback bra. It can also be adjusted.
Share with your friends what you want for Christmas!!!
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- News Feed19 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- National News23 hours ago
CCB Invitation: Magu Can’t Access Assets’ Documents, Says Lawyer
- Metro News24 hours ago
Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu
- National News23 hours ago
Saraki Reacts To Kidnap, Killing Of Worshippers In Zamfara Mosque
- Entertainment21 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- Entertainment16 hours ago
Cossy Orjiakor Replies Fans Who Criticized Her For Wearing A Racy Outfit While Preaching About God
- National News23 hours ago
Recession: Nigeria’s Economy On Way To Recovery, Says Osinbajo’s Aide