RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Feeling well is at the heart of RB’s rapidly growing consumer health business. Making a difference to the lives of consumers means we continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game.
An exciting career opportunity is available within the Supply Services Department at RB Nigeria. This is a hands-on position responsible for the management of the total supply chain from demand to supply, to contribute to the overall business strategy, it has to support categories and areas in the growth of net revenues and drive gross margin expansion and improvement of cash management.
Main responsibilities would be:
- Finished Goods Distribution Management
- Import and export of finished goods in West coast business to meet market demand
- Warehousing Management
- Demand Planning in conjunction with Sales
- Implementation and Maintenance of robust inventory management systems.
- Building constructive relationships with material suppliers and giving delivery schedules for raw and packing materials.
- Drive Sales and Operation Review Sessions to ensure compliance with the Company’s Standard Process
- Co-packer Management.
- Identification and execution of improvement projects in supply services function to make more efficient and effective
- Selection, coaching, feedback and development of Supply Services personnel.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve the performance of the Supply organisation within local area
- Ensures the delivery of the five pillars of RB Supply namely Service, Quality, Gross Margin, Innovation and Return on CapitalE
- Support the business imperative of ‘speed to market’
- Benchmarking working practices appropriately to ensure optimal efficiency
- Within a competitive market place, the Supply organisation is expected to support the business imperative of ‘speed to market’
- Actively developing local partnerships to support the objectives of the Supply Organisation within your Region and, where appropriate globally
- Supporting, developing and identifying high potential people within this organisation
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
- B. Sc degree qualified in Engineering or Management Sciences with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower grade obtained from any recognised University. Possession of certificate of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport will be an added advantage.
- Possess minimum 7ys + multi – functional supply cognate experience obtained from a reputable FMCG company.
- Must possess strong leadership, analytical and communication skills. He/she must be able to work successfully in rapidly dynamic multi-functional teams He must be proficient in the use of computer applications and familiar with an ERP-managed environment