We are looking for a Sales Development Manager to join us in our Energy business.
As a Sales Development Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that a clear strategy is agreed and implemented across your area of responsibility.
Your further accountabilities will ensure you work with the Customer Business Manager during the development of the customer relationships and initial project identification.
You will support customers in development of solutions for extended scope and supply methodologies, while minimizing R-R’s contractual risk position in these areas. Additionally, you will support customers in the development of technical specifications / RFPs around the baseline design and strengths of R-R product range.
This role will require regular international travel and is a great opportunity for you to become involved in projects of a corporate significance to Rolls-Royce, and potentially of a national significance to the countries in which they are based.
The role is based in Warwick, but could be based in Nigeria or Angola.
As a Sales Development Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Establish and execute successful sales campaigns to secure customer orders
- Utilise resources in Rolls-Royce, its partner companies and suppliers to deliver successful sales campaigns
- Act as the customer interface for issues associated with execution of the agreed sales campaign
- Provide information on risks and opportunities affecting the agreed sales campaign
- Deliver the assigned Sales campaigns within the agreed budget and timescales
- As a Sales Development Manager your qualifications, skills and experience will include;
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Knowledge and experience of the Gas Turbine domain
- Demonstrable knowledge around the application and benefits of gas turbines
- Experience of influencing and persuading stakeholders, both internal and external, at all levels.
- Sales experience would be advantageous, but the role could equally suit someone from an Engineering Project Management background or similar.
- Experience of Negotiating
- Experience of Tactical Planning
- Customer Requirements Capture experience
- Up to date industry knowledge.
- What we’re looking for in youAs a Sales Development Manager you’ll need to be able to think strategically, with the ability to impact and influence across geographically and corporately diverse stakeholders.You’ll be able to develop a recognition and understanding of the impact of the programmes and projects you’re working on.
Regardless of where the role is based this position will require regular international travel.
If you are interested in this position, please state within your CV or covering letter your preferred location to be based would be.
Rolls-Royce is a global company, providing integrated power solutions for customers in the civil and defence aerospace, marine and energy markets. We continue to invest in our people, core technologies to broaden and strengthen our portfolio and improve the efficiency and environmental performance of our products
We offer excellent development prospects, along with the competitive salary and exceptional benefits you’d expect from an organisation like Rolls-Royce, including bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
We have become one of the world’s leading engineering businesses through a consistent strategy for growth. Our order book currently stands at over £60 billion and we expect it to double in size over the next decade. Join us and work for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Actress Ada Ameh Breaks Down In Tears; Begs Government To Allow Her Bury Daughter (Video)
- News Feed23 hours ago
“I don’t care about #EndSARS”- Edo state deputy governor’s son slams protesters
- News Feed23 hours ago
Hoodlums Looting At Bode Thomas Street In Lagos (VIDEO)
- News Feed23 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Confirms Lekki Toll Gate CCTV Still Intact
- News Feed23 hours ago
Tinubu’s Son Jets Out To London With Family As Angry Nigerians Destroy Father’s Known Investments
- National News20 hours ago
Ekiti Extends Curfew Indefinitely
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Naomi Campbell Reacts After Being Tagged A “Culture Vulture” By Davido’s Manager, Asa Asika
- Entertainment20 hours ago
EndSARS: “It Will Be A Big Shame If You Sell Your Conscience” – Mercy Eke