IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
This job role requires strong skills and knowledge related to Facilities, Design and Construction market and projects in Africa. Responsible for developing a sustainable Sourcing strategy. Managing E2E Facility & Construction projects to ensure that Procurement can support IBM on the Africa Infra expansion.
In addition the role is responsible for supporting procurement activities such as business operations, policies and practices, global compliance, supplier contract development and negotiation in support of complex services engagements, and client services geo management. Responsibilities may include interfacing and supporting IBM’s country, regional and/or worldwide procurement teams and processes and supporting IBM strategic supply issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Procurement Sourcing
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management
- Certified in Supply Chain Management
- Certified in Project Management
- English: Intermediate
- French: Basic knowledge
- Portuguese: Basic knowledge
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 7 years experience in Procurement Sourcing
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management
- English : Fluent
- French : Intermediate
- Portuguese : Intermediate
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment22 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed18 hours ago
#EndSARS protesters break into Lagos International Airport (Videos)
- Entertainment21 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘We Want To Change Established Systems’ – Singer Bez
- News Feed23 hours ago
Flood allegedly hijacks the new mansion of Delta State Deputy Speaker Hon Osanebi Ossai
- Entertainment20 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘The Government Does Not Want To Do The Right Things’ – BBNaija’s Leo Da Silva
- National News18 hours ago
Nigerian Youth Have Right To Protest, Says President Buhari
- News Feed21 hours ago
Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of #EndSARS Protesters In Kano
- National News5 hours ago
#EndSARS: Hoodlums Have Hijacked Edo Protest – Deputy Governor