Cossy steps out bra-less for Halloween

cos

I shared a couple of photos of outfits Nigerian celebs wore to mark the Halloween feast day, but i left out Cossy’s.

Controversial singer and actress Cossy Orjiakor’s idea of Halloween is a bit different from what we know.

Cossy Orjiakor, who is well known for her massive boobs and how she is so proud to show them off, yesterday stepped out for Halloween in a risque costume that threatened to tear away.

She allowed her ‘melons’ hang out loosely. According to her, this is her first time she is making an appearance without the usual support.

See photos below: –

COSSY-ORJIAKOR-LOGGTV-1

COSSY-ORJIAKOR-LOGGTV-2

COSSY-ORJIAKOR-LOGGTV-4

COSSY-ORJIAKOR-LOGGTV-5

She says: “Then I got bitten by the Egyptian vampire… Hahahha this boobs are simply amazing….bra less… last night” and posted this picture

1. PATO

November 4, 2014 at 6:28 pm

A beg make we see road jo. Keep your oversized bobi for your pikin to suck. As una dey exibit una bobi and yansh na so una de put shame for woman bodi. I no blame una. Na devil dey control this world true true.

2. xris

November 4, 2014 at 9:39 pm

how d hell does she manage to hide her nipples, personally i dont tink it makes much difference cos if want to b naughty y not to d full.

3. Pagozzy

November 5, 2014 at 12:08 am

Where the hell is the Nipples, I really Pity her family members, what a shame to the family and Relations.

4. oladejo

May 8, 2015 at 3:35 pm

what is this

5. Zinny

July 4, 2015 at 11:21 pm

Cheap popularity

6. charls.

July 18, 2015 at 1:10 pm

I luv dis reply

I

7. Gracee

August 20, 2015 at 1:32 pm

she no gt sense, c all d pple wy stand wit her wear cloth cover bodi, she open her breast……na only her gt breast ni????

8. joker_oleko

September 25, 2015 at 10:35 pm

na wa for dis world ooo c wetin human being pikin dey doo chaii#

9. ese

November 14, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Na human being be d devil na……. she meant be agent of Satan to destroy men dat cannot do wit woman, d more dey touch and suck, tins are going on spiritually bcos normal human being cannot exposed her self to dis extent all in d name of fashion or sumtin.

10. splash.com

November 20, 2015 at 2:57 pm

She nid deliverance from great men of God…dnt see dat act as ordinary or fashion world bt devil in cossy body working badly.

11. ekene

December 4, 2015 at 10:48 am

End my brother

12. helenbest

December 8, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Na woooooooo

13. eji

December 14, 2015 at 10:14 am

madness.

14. BJ Bonji

April 18, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Her huge “water melons” always make me horny
    Would love to “dip my well-oiled JOY-stick” into her wet “Honey pot”
    *wink * wink*
    Bolaji

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya, Erica Arrive In Sierra Leone; Susan Waya Asks Fans To Pray For Them

Kiddwaya, Erica

Kiddwaya, Erica

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya and Erica arrived in Sierra Leone on Friday for the eviction party of the country’s reality TV show, Housemate Salone.

A crowd of devoted fans welcomed the reality TV stars into the country and this moved Erica to tears as she was overwhelmed by the love shown to them.

The duo are set to make guest appearances on the reality TV show.

Kiddwaya’s mum, Susan Waya, has already asked her fans to pray for him and Erica.

Taking to her Instagram page, she posted a photo of the duo and wrote “#plsprayforthem.”

Susan’s post

Susan’s post

Read Also: Laycon Reacts After Erica’s Manager Called Him A Manipulative Person

Watch the video clips below:

‘I’ve Learnt Not To Worry About Public Perception’ – Nengi

Yansh is taking her places – Reactions as Nengi bags 3 appointments in Bayelsa

Nengi

BBNaija season 5 finalist, Nengi Rebecca Hampson recently revealed that she has learnt not to be worried about the public perception about her.

Taking to social media, the reality TV star posted a video of herself participating in the viral #DoYou campaign.

In the 30 minutes clip, she said;

“I’ve learnt not to worry about public perception as the keys to success lie within me. Being orphaned at an early age has shown me a lot about life, many people thought they had an idea about how my story is or how is going be, but I chose the positive path to success as we all should. Remember your life is an art piece, paint it to your taste with the best strokes as you and you alone would be judged for it.Drown out the noise and choice the positive , Remeber your life is an art piece and the most important is #DoYou .”

Read Also: ‘My Life Is A Movie And I Am Never Off Set’ – BBNaija’s Nengi

Watch the video below:

”He Threatened To Kill Me” – Lil Frosh’s Ex-girlfriend, Gift Opens Up About Their Abusive Relationship

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Instagram influencer, Miss Okeoghene Camille Gift, in an interview with Daddy Freeze, opened up about being abused by rapper, Lil Frosh.

In the candid interview, the Instagram influencer spoke on the abuse she suffered at the hands of her ex-boyfriend.

Information Nigeria recalls that photos of her bruised face had surfaced following the assault which the rapper denied ever happened.

The young lady recalled a particular incident where the rapper stripped her naked, beat her up, recorded her and threatened to ruin her reputation on social media.

Gift said that her ex-boyfriend also threatened to kill her and he mentioned that he is very sure that his former record label boss, Davido would bail him out.

In her words;

“He was like do you think I cannot get away with anything? I will kill you right here and you will just die for nothing because Davido is going to get me out of it”, she said.

Read Also: Rapper Lil Frosh Leaks WhatsApp Conversations With Girlfriend To Prove His Innocence

Watch the video below: