LEADWAY ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (‘LEADWAY’) is one of Nigeria’s foremost insurance service companies, with a reputation for service efficiency and customer reliability.
For over 40 years, LEADWAY has honoured its underwriting commitments and has earned its reputation of excellence in claims handling. The evolution of LEADWAY since 1970 has mirrored the dramatic expansion of indigenous insurance service providers, with LEADWAY remaining in the forefront as an insurer of repute. The reputation enjoyed today by LEADWAY has been attained by the continuing pursuit of improvements to maintain competitive advantage. All aspects of the business are approached with discipline; the recruitment of staff, the development of products, the advancement of technologies and the personal service offered to each client.
General Description of Role
This role will be responsible for developing markets and increasing sales of our insurance products and services, in addition to coordinating operational activities within the branches and leading the branch sales team in retaining existing clients and developing new markets which would have positive impact on profit targets.
This is a senior staff position and the role reports to Commercial Business Development Manager.
Location: South-East, South-West, South-South, North and North Central
1. Execution of the company’s business plan that outlines key initiatives and meeting established budgets associated with revenue growth, profitability and expense control
2. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing Clients and Brokers
3. Responsible for new channels – new brokers/agents to drive new business production, key account retention, new product roll out, and large account prospecting.
4. Developing and maintaining awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
5. Developing and maintaining thorough knowledge of company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures and offering additional services as appropriate to existing customers in conjunction with assigned brokers/agents.
6. Regularly meeting with sales representatives for review of sales activities and results.
7. Staying abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
8. Marketing Intelligence gathering/brand promotion
9. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
10. Open business development dialogues with strategic clients with the focus to build large strategic accounts
11. Maintaining relationships with appropriate regulatory bodies
Desired Skills and Experience
Suitable candidates should have obtained a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND. Higher academic and or professional qualification will be an advantage.
1. Ideal candidate should have minimum of 5 years in business development and marketing financial services product related roles with proven results of business success.
2. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, is key along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
3. Relationship with key customers/brokers/agents in the financial services industry
4. Good knowledge of the financial services industry, especially insurance.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Lifestyle13 hours ago
‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Gang Raped By 3 Men – Chef Ayomide
- Politics11 hours ago
Ganduje Reinstates Suspended Aide Who Attacked President Buhari
- News Feed21 hours ago
Kunle Afolayan flaunts interior of his exquisite mansion (Photos)
- News Feed21 hours ago
Lekki tollgate should be dismantled permanently: Bode George
- Education11 hours ago
BREAKING: Public, Private Schools Can Reopen Monday – Lagos Govt
- News Feed21 hours ago
Nigeria Air Force arrest officers for flogging curfew violators in Osun
- Sports10 hours ago
The potential for iGaming in Nigeria uncovered
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Shares Her Experience