- Responsible for participating in and supervising multiple client engagements and other related activities under the general direction of more experienced engagement team members
- Discusses moderately complex issues with engagement team and client management
- General accounting and financial reporting assistance
Your client responsibilities
- Understands and explains to staff the objectives of an audit, planned other services, and the staff’s role in the audit process
- Stays abreast of general business and economic developments and applies their understanding of the client’s business and industry to identify areas of audit significance, assesses the degree of risk and the nature of the errors that could result from the client’s accounting estimates, identifies unusual or unexpected transactions, and explains important developments/matters to staff
- Develops the Audit Approach Plan and prepares detailed audit programs for tests of controls and substantive procedures for significant accounts
- Executes audit procedures, such as understanding and evaluating significant sources of information, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures in moderately complex, judgmental and/or specialized areas. Drafts financial statements and footnote disclosures in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles
- Prepares memoranda and other working papers, letters, and correspondence (e.g., Audit Planning Memorandum, Audit Approach Plan, management letter, and correspondence with the client).
- Participates in meetings with the client engagement team and the client. Presents information to others in one-on-one and small group situations, such as verbal presentations to client personnel.
- Interacts with client personnel and demonstrates a commitment to continually improve our client’s satisfaction.
Your people responsibilities
- Fosters teamwork by maintaining cooperative relationships with the client engagement team; contributing to a work environment that leads to high morale, productivity, and open communications; facilitating the resolution of conflicts; sharing information; and, accepting and providing constructive feedback
- Provides guidance to assist staff in reaching their full potential (e.g., willingly addresses questions, contributes constructive on-the-job feedback and training, conducts meaningful and timely performance reviews).
- Graduates from Finance / Economics / Accounting;
- At least four years experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm or possesses particular business/industry experience to meet special needs;
- English – advanced level (business English);
- Other language is a plus;
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of assurance
- User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
We offer you:
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as threw our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive intern remuneration package