Tizeti (wifi.com.ng) is a growing, NCC licensed Internet Service Provider operating in Lekki, Lagos and expanding coverage to Lagos. We offer commercial and residential Wi-fi Internet to estates, hotels, multi-tenant buildings and individual.
We are searching for motivated personnel to help us expand our operations all over Lagos.
Job Title: Management Trainee
Duties and Responsibilities
- Your main responsibilities will be to develop the ventures in your office location. You will directly manage your operational and sales team.
- Setup and Drive location profitability
- Manage the team, in particular the local sales and operations team
- Deliver measurable results linked to the office you are in charge of Report progress
- The first few months will be a whirlwind of activity, but all the while you must produce results and collaborate with the existing Lekki based team. You will spend time at the Lekki office prior to moving to your location.
- Bachelors or HND degree ( 0 – 5 years experience).
- Working knowledge of the Internet market.
- Strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
- Ability to identify new business opportunity.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to drive and Excellent written and oral skills.