It’s quite clear that the fame and fortune of the senior Kardashian sisters has rubbed off on the much younger ones.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner who really have no talents or job have been listed alongside Jaden Smith and Lorde on Time magazine’s most influential teens of 2014.
The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ stars were listed alongside inspirational youngsters such as a 14-year-old transgender activist Jazz Jennings and 17-year-old Malala Yousafzai, the youngest-ever recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.
The siblings’ achievements are described in the publication thus: ‘Together, the ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ co-stars hosted red-carpet events, released clothing and nail polish lines and even published a dystopian young-adult novel this past summer (though yes, they had some help). ‘But they’ve had solo success too – Kendall with modelling (she’s walked the runway for designers like Marc Jacobs) and Kylie with pseudo-entrepreneurship (she’s launching a line of hair extensions and hopes to get into acting). Next up: a multimillion-dollar mobile game?’
See full list below: –
1. Mo’ne Davis, 13, Baseball player
2. Sasha Obama, 13, and Malia Obama, 16
3. Kiernan Shipka, 14, Mad Men actress
4. Jazz Jennings, 14, Transgender activist
5. Flynn McGarry, 15, chef du jour
6. Erik Finman, 15, Founder of Botangle.com
7. Nash Grier, 16, Social media king
8. Rico Rodriguez, 16, Modern Family actor
9. Ciara Judge, 16, Émer Hickey, 17, and Sophie Healy-Thow, 17, Google Science Fair winners
10. Shawn Mendes, 16, Social media musician
11. Jaden Smith, 16, Confucius for the Internet age
12. Becky G, 17, Youtube musician
13. Salma Kakar, 17, Cycling star
14. Lorde, 17, Singer-songwriter
15. Lydia Ko, 17, Golf champion
16. Chloë Grace Moretz, 17, Movie actress
17. Kylie Jenner, 17, and Kendall Jenner, 18
18. Malala Yousafzai, 17, Youngest-ever recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize
19. Rachel Fox, 18, Reality Star turned day trader
20. Bethany Mota, 18, Fashion and beauty blogger
21. Joshua Wong, 18, Leader of Hong Kong civil disobedience movement
22. Austin Mahone, 18, Pop star
23. Tavi Gevinson, 18, Publisher of online magazine for teenage girls
24. Megan Grassell, 19, Bra designer
25. Troye Sivan, 19, Actor turned musician.
Omoni Oboli, Husband Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary
Popular Nigerian actress, Omoni Oboli and her husband, Nnamdi have been married for 20 years and the couple are celebrating the huge milestone.
The couple are parents to three handsome boys.
Taking to Instagram, Nnamdi penned a sweet tribute to his wife on Wednesday to mark the special day.
Share a heartwarming photo of them, he wrote;
“Happy 20th Anniversary to us!!!
Time really flies!
It’s been 20 years???
I thank God for the years.
For the beauty of a relationship amidst all the fears.
The pain and sorrow and grace we’ve seen.
The journeys and places and levels we’ve been.
We don’t take it for granted that we got this far.
The children and blessings that show us God is truly extra.
We hurt, we cried, we live, we die.
We know and pray, for on God alone we rely.
It’s so easy to look back, forget, and think we made alone.
I’m grateful that we’re still a work that’s not yet done.
I wish you, my wife, many many more years together.
I certainly couldn’t have asked for someone better.”
See his post below:
Bobrisky Flaunts His Newly Acquired iPhone 12 Pro (Photo)
Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, alias Bobrisky, recently took to his Instagram page to flaunt his newly-acquired iPhone 12 pro.
The self-proclaimed male barbie is quite known for flashing his most-prized possessions on social media.
Bobrisky, who often gives his fans glimpses of his luxury lifestyle, revealed that he purchased the latest iteration of Apple’s flagship phone for a whopping sum of N710,000.
Taking to the photo-sharing app, the controversial celebrity shared a photo of his recent acquisition along with the caption;
“My iPhone 12 pro is here 710,000.”
See the post below:
#EndSARS: ‘The Only People I Pity Are The Poor’ – Actress Caroline Hutchings
Nigerian actress, Caroline Hutchings, formerly known as Caroline Danjuma, has revealed that she pities only the poor during this trying time of End SARS. The movie star took to her Instagram page to share why the poor are the most affected during this period.
She also said that a lot of celebrities ranting on social media have passports that will enable them elope easily if things get out of hand. In her words:
“So much that I want to say .. history will teach you a lot .. the only people I pity are the poor .. forget all the ranting on social media, some of us have our passports ready to elope ..
some of us cant speak up because we still consider the contracts with our political friends, it is all about our pockets. Some of us can’t talk because we really do not care since our kids were birth abroad.
So much I want to say .. but here I am weeping in silence .. I wish I could turn it around.”
See her post below:
- Entertainment21 hours ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Welcome Third Child
- National News23 hours ago
#EndSARS Protests Politically Motivated – Kogi Governor
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Gbenro Ajibade Wishes Ex-Wife, Osas Ighodaro A Happy Birthday
- Education23 hours ago
Why We Haven’t Called Off Strike –ASUU
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘My Fellow Nigerians, Be Strong’ – US Based BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Says